Chapter 33: Pleasuring touch

Zak's lips pressed against mine in a hungry kiss. Slowly I started moving and he followed. Our lips moved in perfect symphony. No thoughts were running. This was pure passion. No fear, no worries, just love.

His hand fisted my hair and pressed us further together while his other hand pressed me further against the bulge in his pants.

His tongue invaded my mouth, I was scared of doing it wrong, even though it wasn't my first time, Zak did it different than what I have tried before, this kiss was way better and way more aggressive than I am used to.

He began dry-humping me as he continued his hungry invasion of my mouth.

He let go of my lips but kept rubbing against me. "You make me so hard" he moaned before he attacked my neck and started nipping at it and kissing it, he found a sweet spot and I moaned loudly and leaned my head back and closed my eyes and enjoyed the pleasurable feeling that ran through my body.

Zak let go of my neck to my dismay and smirked looking down at my body, "you are so sexy". His lips found mine again. His hands went up to my neck and glided down my breasts and down my stomach and down holding my thighs separated.

They went further and further towards the center and I found myself kissing him more aggressive. He ran a finger down my sweet spot and let it glide all the way down really slowly and teasingly.

My juices almost spilled as the pleasuring sparks warmed my entire body craving this man's touch. 

I let go of his lips and attacked his neck making him moan like crazy, "please touch me" I moaned between kisses, I sounded so desperate for his touch, this man I was meant to be with for all eternity made me craving for his rough hands to touch my body like it was the only thing he desires.

Without hesitation he moved his shirt that covered my body over my head in a swift moment and lifted me up in his hands to pull my panties down.

He placed me on the cold marble surface and placed his one hand on my cheek and let it run down my curves. His hand ran slowly down my breast caressing my nipple lightly before he moved further down touching my stomach.

I wasn't the thinnest, but he didn't seem to mind as his hand travelled further down to my thighs and down my sweet spot over my entrance and down to the surface I was sitting on.

He ran his fingertips up again to my sweet and started rubbing really fast over it. It felt so good and I moaned like crazy as I felt the effect of his touch. I wanted to tell him how good it felt but couldn't say anything as the pleasure build up in me.

"Yes that's right, moan for me" He demanded, he was just as turned on as I was. His other hand found my entrance and he pushed up a finger up in my sweet entrance. So big, it felt so amazing having him inside of me.

"Who do you belong to?" he asked as he moved his hand faster making his finger move faster in and out of me. "You" I moaned and closed my eyes enjoying the feeling he gave me.

Another finger came up and he attacked my lips with his as he ran his two big rough fingers in and out of my sweet entrance in high speed.

My moans became muffled in the kiss and he only became more aggressive faster movements and tongue fighting mine for dominance.

"Cum for daddy princess" he said as he let go of my lips. I found my release as he stopped and my juices started to run out my body.

He took his wet fingers up to his face looking at the juice around it. He licked his lips hungrily and lifted his hand up to his lips and licked the tip of it off, he opened his mouth and took his fingers in his mouth and licked it off.

That gesture turned me on badly, never in my life had I been this turned on by anyone. He looked at me and smiled sexy at me "you taste so good princess let me clean you" he said. He leaned me backwards so I was lying down on the marble counter and leaned his head down.

He buried his head between my legs and started licking. "Oh god" I moaned, embarrassed I bit my lip focusing hard not to say anything. "Tell me how good it feels" he demanded in his controlling voice and ducked down again.

His wet tongue ran over my folds and in between. He stuck his tongue up my entrance and pushed in and out swirling. My lips moved up to meet his touch "don't stop" I begged as I felt his wet tongue on my abdomen.

He did as I begged and kept licking and teasing my sweet spots. His hands ran up my body and found my breasts and massaged them and nibbled at my nipples. My hands ran down to his and held on top of his over my breasts.

He moved his head from side to side making his tongue hit everywhere down there. My thighs started to spasm and I knew I was close to my second orgasm. His hand held them in seconds and held them separated as he kept licking down there.

My hands kept placed at my boobs and squeezed them as the pleasure ran through my body. He let go and blew on my all wet entrance and that took me over the edge. I crumpled my back as I felt my body release all the juices his pleasuring touch caused.

He let go of me and wiped his mouth with his arm and looked up at me "I want to make you cum all night" he said as he lifted me up in his arms. "I want to fuck you so hard that you scream my name in utter pleasure" he moaned and attacked my lips hungrily.

***

Please leave a comment and remeber to vote and follow :D