Chapter 26: Greeted by the pack

We were driving in three cars, all black and obviously new according to their design. Driving expensive cars wasn't new to me, neither was meetings but this meeting was with their pack, all their friends, family and others. I am still unsure of how this all works, but I guess it is their family and their mates.

You can say that my parents are rich. They own one of Scandinavia's biggest companies. We live in a three floor house with an indoor and an outdoor pool and spa, we have a tennis court as well as a golf course. We have three cars. But all of that means nothing when they are never home.

Zak, Damon, Ryan and Zeth sat in the same car as me, Zak driving, Damon beside him and Ryan and Zeth on each side of me in the back. The windows were toned so you could faintly see anything outside. That might have something to do with the massive tree line we currently were passing.

In the car behind us drove Justin, Jar, Mike and Jake and in the one in front of us was Xavier, Tristan and Nathan and some guy I haven't met before.

We were all dressed formally, the guys in suits and myself in a big dress. I hoped that the meeting would be less formal and I would be in my comfortable clothes and we just was going there to have fun and meet each other. But no, formal it is.

The old lady who had dressed me was the packs clothes maker. She told me that it was highly unusual that the men in the pack would let their mates go out shopping, and if they let them go it was well protected and their mates would follow them around with no exception.

She made me wear a long marine dress with long lace sleeves and a silver rhinestone belt around the waist. The dress hugged my curves perfectly but that's the only thing I liked about it except from the color. It showed no cleavage at all, not that it should, but it felt like I was wearing a tent. It started right where my neck and shoulder meets and went right over.

My hair was stuffed with tons of hairpins and hairspray, it was curled into these big doll looking curls that looked everything but natural. My face felt like it has layers of makeup on, when I had seen myself in the mirror I nearly jumped. Instead of making me tanner, they made me whiter, and my lips redder, and my eye shadow white.

We passed some gates and my mouth hung open from seeing this. Houses everywhere and wolves playing around, while adults were chatting and men were walking around in groups laughing. As they saw us they all lined up ahead of us.

Ryan took my hand "don't worry love, they just want to meet their Luna, we'll be here the entire time" he assured me.

The car stopped and as they left the two other cars they started cheering and congratulating. The car on Ryan's side was opened by Jar. Ryan stepped out with me behind him. They went nuts with cheers and they all smiled at me, or most of them did. I saw their dad in the crowd looking pissed at me. If a glare could kill, I was beyond dead now.

I felt so insecure around them. They were all looking at me like I was the best sight in centuries. Zak moved closer to me and kissed my forehead "they already love you" he said. I looked at him begging him to take me away from this, he nodded like he understood "I'll do this real quick then we can go" he said.

He walked forward and pulled me with him by hand, he swung me into his arms and I felt Damon come from behind and hug me. "This is our mate, Miley, she will become the first human Luna in history" he boomed, everyone cheered in joy except from daddy dearest.

"She is a bit shy, so be nice to her, I expect everyone to treat her like a princess just like we do" Zak looked down at me and lowered his lips to mine. As our lips connected the crowd cheered even louder than I thought possible. I couldn't help but laugh at this and snuggle into Zak's chest.

"We will go rest for a while and then in a hour we will meet you down in the dining room to celebrate that this girl will become our Luna" Zak yelled to be heard over their cheers.

Zak and Damon grabbed a hand each and leaded me through the crowd with the rest of my mates right behind me.