Chapter 48: No more lies

You can do it Miley, just say it, just let them know how insane you are – stupid voices in my head! It is now or never, don't blow this Miley.

"I took it, but I thought I was saving you" I rushed out the last part as I felt their disappointed eyes on me. "How did you even know it was there?" Zak asked still sounding disappointed in me. I shrugged on my shoulders "I-I", "She is innocent" a voice came from the corner of the room.

All the guys looked at her with rage, "get her" Justin roared and took after her, only to fall right through her. "Get who?" their dad asked confused looking around, and that's when I realized that he could not see her. Justin looked at her shocked, and the other wore a similar look on their faces. "Her" Justin growled at Rochelle as if telling her that she would die now. They tried again, one after one they tried to take her down, but they all went straight through.

"Are you all out of your mind?" their dad yelled at all of us. "You really don't see her, do you?" Ryan asked his dad, their dad looked at them all like they had gone insane "what are you talking about?!".

I took a step forward, Rochelle gave me a pleading look, "they need to know everything" she said in a low voice. I just nodded and all their faces looked from her to me unsure of what was going on. Their dad just stared at his sons obviously lost for words.

I looked at Zak pleading, knowing that if I had his attention the others would follow. "Out" Zak growled at his dad, to my surprise he just walked out "you are all losing it" he said, but he left and that's the point.

"That is the girl Tristan saw in my room" I said biting my cheek. Zak looked at her closely, "your sister?" he questioned. "She is a mother fucking witch" Nathan yelled at them "kill her" he demanded. Zak was in a second in front of his younger brother, he grabbed him and threw him into the wall holding him in a tight grip "shut the fuck up pup".

"Now explain, who is this and what is all of this about" Zak ordered and turned to me again "I really don't understand this Miley, but I don't believe you are a witch, in fact I still believe you are our mate" he said. Phew, finally I felt my heart lighten up. "Just a stupid, naïve one who messed up really bad" he added. Okay the last part, I guess that even though I didn't like it. He was right, I did mess up.

I looked around and nodded accepting their words, "I know, but I am not a witch, I swear I did everything because I thought I was helping you".

Then I did what I should have done in the beginning, I decided to tell them everything.

"When I came here, I met Rochelle, or she..." I stopped and tried to figure out how to explain this weird phantom. "At first she was a voice in my head, I thought she was my wolf, but the I learned that I couldn't have one because I was human" I was proud that I said so much without messing up – that's one thing I know how to do – mess up, I mean.

"Your sister" Nathan asked confused looking at her with a confused look, he thought I was insane, but who can blame him, I sound insane, even I can hear that what is coming out of my mouth sounds as something you would say on a mental institution.

More lies, I did lie about that, or more precisely then she lied. "I am an only child, no siblings, but I can explain" I hurried out.

I didn't dare to look up so I just kept talking. "But the she moved out of my head and was there in person and I was controlled by her, she has been here all the time, but you couldn't see her. I thought I was getting insane, but then Tristan saw her and I panicked – we panicked and we didn't know what to do" in the end I was speaking so fast that I had to calm own to not get a panic-attack from my own rant.

Ryan took a hold of my shoulder and crouched down to look me in the eyes, his eyes searched mine, I knew what he was looking for, lies. But he would not find it. And as if he realized the same he looked at his brothers and they all looked shocked.

Zak crossed his arms over his chest and looked at Rochelle, "What are you?" he demanded angry. Rochelle gave him a sorrowful look, "I don't know, I am a product of her imagination, I am a part of her, but I was kicked out of her body and now you guys see me, something went wrong" she said.

I looked at her shocked, what? Even I did not know this!?

"That still doesn't explain how you know about Octavius necklace" Zak said in an accusing voice. I licked my lips thinking hard about how to get that out of my mouth in an understandable way.

Maxi was the main reason this was happening, but he is dead, he is just a ghost, I can't tell them that their dead brother helped me because he is my mate as well – Or what.

"I met a guy", they growled, wrong way to start Miley! "I mean I... she introduced me", they growled at Rochelle. "I MET MAXI!" I yelled frustrated, they growled again and they shook, their eyes changed color and I knew the world would stop if I didn't act quickly.

I grabbed Justin's hand, but he yanked himself off of me, refusing my touch. But to my surprise it was only to wrap me in his arms in such a tight grip that I could not move at all. "MINE!" he growled and the other followed with scary voices.