Two

(^^ Caroline^^)

Bella

I bounce out of my seat quickly and rush over to my angry father, "I was just welcoming Alpha Cameron to our pack!"

His shoulders relax and his face brightens up, "Oh okay." He sighs and walks away.

Cameron frowns, "Why didn't you tell him?"

"My dad would absolutely die and not let me see you if he knew. Especially since we're staying in the same house."

Just the thought of being kept away from him when he just got here made Nala growl.

He walks closer to me and burries his face into my neck. This seems to calm him down as well and his muscles seem to relax.

"I'm gonna go. See you later?" He rubs the back of his neck.

"Yeah sure." Why was he leaving? I'll bet he doesn't like me.

I notice a girl eyeing me from across the room so I slowly make my way over to her.

Before I get a chance to speak she smiles and starts talking.

"Hi I'm Rylee!"

"I'm Bella. Nice to meet you." Her smile seemed to be contagious as I grin back at her.

"So I know this is fast but you seem really cool and I was wondering if you would mind sharing your room with me?" She says nervously.

"Of course!" The smile doesn't leave my face.

Her eyes light up, "thank you! Ugh these heels are killing my feet!" She pulls off her black high heels and gathers the backs in her hand.

"Here we can take them up to my room and I'll help you unpack. I'm getting bored anyways." I chuckle as I lead her upstairs to my room.

She happily sits her suitcase in front of my bed and sits her shoes on top of it.

I sit beside her before collapsing back onto my bed.

She does the same and yawns.

"Rylee?" I bite my lip. "Have you found your mate?"

"No." She frowns, "why?"

"Well I found mine today and he seems... A bit distant. Do you think he doesn't like me?"

"Of course he likes you! I've only known you for ten minutes and I already think we're going to be best friends!" She turns towards me.

"Thank you. I'm gonna go change out of this dress and go to bed." I say while yawning.

She nods before grabbing pajamas from her suitcase and stepping into the other bathroom in my room.

Soon we are both fast asleep.

Cameron

I ended up having to share a room with Bella's brother, Brody. It was kind of awkward and I knew he still didn't know if he likes me or not.

It's around eleven o'clock before I decide to go to bed. He had bunk beds and slept on the top so I layed on the bottom bunk and thought about training tomorrow. I hoped I'd see Bella tomorrow.

Bella

I open my eyes and instantly shut them back. My alarm clock was buzzing and sunlight was streaming through my windows.

I groan and quickly hit snooze.

"Rylee!" I yell, "Get up!"