Eighteen

*above is Bella's stomach;)*

Cameron

A huge grin spreads across my face. She's pregnant! I'm gonna be a father!

"Are you happy?" I ask.

"I don't know are you?" She bites her lip.

"Of course I'm happy! The woman I love the most in this world is pregnant with my child! I'm gonna be a father!"

She smiles, "Then yes I'm happy! I'm so, so happy."

I lift her up a little higher and wrap her legs around d my waist before planting a passionate kiss on her lips.

Behind me I hear Jayda shifting on he feet uncomfortably so I pull away and sit her down.

"I'm happy for you." She smiles at Bella and hugs her.

"Thank you." She hugs her back.

"Well I know my mom and dad will be happy that you're pregnant and I think your mom will, but your Father? Nope. No way in Hell. But we need to tell them." I say as we all walk towards the door.

Bella and I step outside before waving goodbye at Jayda and walking back home. I'll have someone pick up our cars.

I stare down at her stomach. I can tell it has slightly grown.

"What do you want to name it?" I ask her as we approach the door.

"Umm if it's a boy, Kane. And if it's a girl, Anna. What about you?" She asks as we enter the house.

"I like Kane for the boy but I like Elena for the girl." I shrug.

She nods, "I like it."

I wrap my arms around here sits and flop down on the couch, bringing her with me. She squeals in surprise and laughs when I tickle her stomach.

I stop when I feel a small kick and a huge grin spreads across my face.

She smiles at me and feels in the same place I had just felt before her smile grows wider.

She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls herself closer to me before I can see her drift off.

While she is asleep I schedule an appointment with the pack Doctor tomorrow. I can't wait to see if it's a boy or a girl.

Soon sleep engulfs me and I drift off.

Bella

I wake up the next morning feeling nauseous again so I quickly run to the downstairs bathroom and empty my stomach again.

Cameron comes and holds my hair back for me while gently rubbing my back.

"I made an appointment with Doctor Carpenter. We have about half an hour." He murmurs as I throw up again.

I nod my head and grab some water from the kitchen on the way up to our room. Not bothering with makeup I throw on some sweatpants and a lose tee shirt.

Holding up my shirt I look at my stomach in the mirror. It had at least grown an inch since yesterday.

Cameron smiles at me in the reflection of my mirror.

"What do you think it is?" He asks.

"Umm, I don't know. What do you think?"

"I'm not sure. I would be happy either way." He smiles. So would I.

I grab his hand and we drive to Dr. Carpenter's house.

***

Oh. My. God.

Twins. We're having twins.

Authors Notes.

So I know it's short but I wanted to keep it short and sweet;)

Also I want to say thank you so so much to Just1DreamAway for all the votes! It means so much to me that you like it💕