Twenty-One

Bella

"Ian." I whisper.

"Nope. Guess again." He smiles maliciously.

"I-Ian's son." I shake my head. Oh goddess please, no.

"Correcto! I'm Damon, pleased to meet you. Not really but hey! Sometimes the truth hurts. Anyways wanna guess what I'm doing here?" He says excitedly.

"No." I grit my teeth. If he comes anywhere near my children I will rip his throat out.

"Fine. I'll just tell you." He smiles, "I've come to kill your precious child!"

Before I can react he flicks his hand and I am slung against the wall. With Sadie in his hands, adrenaline courses through my body and I use my speed to get to him.

He holds up his hand, showing a silver knife. Then he brings it down towards my babies neck. Dragging it across her throat gently she screams out in pain as it leaves a burn mark where it touches.

"Come any closer and I'll kill her."

"Cameron!" I scream.

He runs downstairs and sees the scene in front of him. Without a second thought, he and Damon both jump out the window. Cameron chases after him and they stop in a clearing close to the house. I watch anxiously for the window. I know there's nothing I can do. I have to place my trust in Cameron.

Damon brings the knife closer to Sadie and I can see Cameron's eyes glaze over. In a matter of seconds the whole pack surrounds he and Damon.

This angers him, and Damon slices through Sadie's throat in one swift motion.

I fall to my knees, screaming and Cameron rips Damon's throat out.

Sadie is gone.

Authors Notes.

Welp. I'm sad now. Urgh. I did that. Why'd I do that? Anssnzk. I will post the epilogue later and then start the sequel.

I'm so sad it's over :(

Much love

Kora.