Sixteen

Cameron

I groan and roll over so I can hug Bella. But much to my dismay she's not there. Although I don't smell breakfast I figure she's downstairs cooking so I sit up from bed and walk downstairs.

But she's not there wait her so I shout, "Bella? Princess are you here?"

No reply.

I quickly pull out my cell and call her.

"H-Hey!" She tries to hide how upset she is.

"Baby were are you?"

"It doesn't matter. I'll see you later okay? I love you. I'm gonna go."

"Wait no bab-" she hangs up.

What the hell? There is something very wrong for her to be acting like this. I'll give her an hour and if she isn't back home by then I'll go out and look for her.

'I say we go now.' Axel says worriedly.
'She said she'd be back okay? I trust her.' I say.
'I trust her as well but she's obviously upset about something.'
'I know. One hour.' I reply.
He sighs and cuts off our connection.

An hour passes by horribly slow and she's still not shown up. I spent it fiddling with my fingers and thinking up worst case scenarios.

What if she was kidnapped? What if someone hurt her? Oh goddess of someone hurt her I'll kill them.

Soon a few more minutes passes by and I can't wait any longer. I grab my cell and my keys and hurriedly drive away.

I dial my moms number, "have you seen Bella?"

"No. Is something wrong?" She asks.

"I'm not sure. I'll call you back later. Love you."I hang up.

Dialing Josh's number I keep looking as I drive.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Have you seen Bella?"

"No. I haven't been at home. I'm taking Gracie and her friend to the park. Is Luna hurt?" He asks worriedly.

"I'm not sure. If you see her call me." I hang up.

I keep looking around as I speed down the highway and dial Eric's number. I know it's not likely he has seen her but he's pretty much my last hope.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Have you seen Bella?" I sigh.

"No but Carmin was just talking to her and she seemed fine. She squealed and screamed something about a kid. I don't know. Why?"

"Oh my goddess. Do you know where she is?"

"No. Carmin said she didn't tell her."

"Okay thanks. Bye." I hang up and pull into Kendall's driveway. She is my last hope.

"Hey." Kendall says as she opens the door.

"Do you know where Bella is?" I ask hopefully.

"No. But she just called me. She has big news. I've been sworn to secrecy sorry." She shrugs.

"Fuck! Is she okay? At least tell me that much." I plead.

"She's fine. Now go away. Today is my day off from Gracie and I would like to spend it watching Gossip Girl in peace." She says and I walk back to my car after her door slams.

What could her 'big news' be? And why is Kendall 'sworn to secrecy'?

Kendall seemed relieved to be away from her kid. But I can't wait to have a family with Bella. I want to have at least two children. A boy and a girl. They would definitely be beautiful since they came from Bella.

I groan and rub my eyes. I know Bella isn't ready. Or at least she never mentioned it to me.

Then a lightbulb goes off in my head. Jayda! That's the only place I haven't checked. I race over to her apartment and ring her door bell.

"Oh! Cameron, uhm hi." She opens the door and I smell Bella.

"Where is she?"

"In the bathroom." She moves over reluctantly and I run to the bathroom where I see Bella in the corner with tear stained cheeks.

"Hey baby what's wrong? Are you okay?" I say scooping her up into my arms.

She lets out a shaky breath,"Cameron," she pauses, "I'm pregnant."

Authors notes.

Holy mother of pearl. Did I just? I think I did. They gonna have some babies! (Let's out a horribly high pitched squeal)

So this chapter was completely in Cams pov. Next chapter will be entirely in Bella's pov.

How do you feel about this?

Also if you're still reading please press the star. Kay thanks.

Much love,

Kora