Seven.

Brody

I scowl at my sister as she walks through the door, "where have you been."

"Cameron's, dad." She says happily.

I breath in and a funny smell hits my nose. Oh my moon goddess. She had sex with Cameron.

"What?" She asks when she sees me staring at her.

"Oh you're so dead!" I laugh.

"Why?" She asks. Moon Goddess my sister is dumb.

"You had sex with Cameron."

In lightning speed she has me pinned up against the wall with her hand over my mouth.

"Shh!" She whisper yells at me.

"It doesn't matter if they heard me. They're going to smell it." I stated matter of fact my after removing her hand from my mouth.

Bella

I stare at myself in the mirror. My mark was beautiful. My hair had gotten lighter and grown about two inches and my skin no longer had blemishes.

How? I stare in amazement.

"You're Luna now." A familiar voice says from behind me, making me jump.

I spin around and see Cameron standing beside me, with a window open.

He picks me up and twirls me around, attaching my face with kisses.

I giggle because it tickles.

He gently sits me down and gives me a hug.

"It's been two hours and I already had to see you again," He paused, "I want you to move in with me. Tomorrow."

Blaine

I'm so upset about how I acted yesterday towards Bella. As I make my way up the stairs to her bedroom I smell Cameron. He must've stayed when he dropped her off. The weird thing is Bella's scent seems to be very faint.

I open the door and see Bella staring at Cameron with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry-"
"I'm moving-"

We both blurt out at the same time.

"You're moving?"
"I'm sorry."

I engulf her in a hug. She's leaving me. I've really lost her.

Cameron

I stand awkwardly where Bella and I once were hugging, watching Bella and Alpha Blaine hug.

"I'm moving in with Cameron tomorrow because I'm Luna of the Silver Moon pack now, and Luna's don't stay in another packs house." She says when she finally pulls away.

Is that the only reason?

I'm in love with her, but what if the only reason she's putting up with me is because she is going to be Luna?

Bella

"I'll let you pack." My dad says as he walks out of my room.

I pull out a suit case and start piling some clothes on it.

"Do you mind handing me what's in that drawer?" I say pointing to a random drawer. Then I remember it's my underwear drawer.

Cameron pulls out some lacy black lingerie and I blush.

In a matter of seconds Cameron has me pinned to the wall.

"C-Cameron my dad is here-" I'm cut off when his lips smash into mine.

I kiss him back with out hesitation.

But when I realize what I'm doing I pull away, out of breath.

"I love you."

"I love you too, but I need to finish packing." I laugh and start piling clothes into my bag.

"If you'd rather have sex with me then I can have someone else pack it and bring it to my house." He smirks.

I pin him against the wall.

"Well we can't do it here." I bite my lip.

"No but we can do it at my house."

"Dad I'll be right back I um forgot my purse at Cameron's house." I yell.

"Okay! Hurry back!" He yells back.

Cameron and I shift and run through the woods.

'Shift back.' He mind links me.

I do and so does he. We just stand there stark naked for a few seconds, then I'm pinned against a tree.

Cameron

Bella is so perfect. I literally couldn't have asked for any better.

Her lips were swollen and there were love marks all down her neck.

She gives me a quick peck on the cheek before throwing her clothes on and pulling out her phone.

"Hey Dad? I'm going to just go back to Cameron's house now. Yeah. I know. Love you. Bye." She hangs up.

"You mean our house?" I smile down at her. She was short, but it was cute.

"Yes our house." She stands on her tippy toes and kisses my jaw. That's about the only thing she can reach.

I lower my head down and kiss her forehead. Rylee was right, this girl has me whipped.

Authors Notes.

Soooo SORRY THIS IS SUPER LATE! Anyway......... Next chapter will have something gr8!!

Much love

Kora