Nine.

Bella

I pull my clothes back on and Cameron grabs my hand before leading me through the woods to a clearing. My eyes scan the area and they soon land on a mansion.

I gasp, "is this you're house?"

"Yep. This is our house." He smiles sweetly down at me. "Come on I'll show you around."

He leads me to the front door and takes out his keys. Quickly slipping the key into the lock he flings open the large door to reveal an enormous living room with expensive looking sofas and a huge television mounted to the wall. There were numerous coffee tables and lamps next to the many sofas.

I could feel my jaw hang open and Cameron chuckles and closes the door.

"This is the first floor living room." He says before leading me into a kitchen.

Everything about this house was so amazing. The kitchen was mostly white and black, with an island sticking out from where the sink was. It, like the living room, was enormous.

"Kitchen." He says quickly leading me into several different rooms.

Then he leads me up a grand staircase circling the whole first floor before heading to our room.

"And this, is our room." He smiles and I throw my shoes into the closet and like last time, I flop onto the bed.

Taking in his scent I can feel sleep wash over me. Until Cameron jumps on top of me.

"Cameron! Get your fat ass off me!" I groan and push him off.

He pouts and I kiss his bottom lip.

He laughs and snakes his arms around my waist. "I'm so in love with you."

"Love ya fat ass." I stick my tongue out at him. I'm super mature if you didn't already know.

He only just groans and rolls over, and since his arms were around my waist this pulls me on top of him.

Being a werewolf, you don't really have to do anything. As in jobs,or school, or even eat really.

"How are we going to keep our hands to ourselves?" He says, reading my mind.

I shrug. "I dunno."

He places his hand on my cheek and pulls me closer to him before planting a soft kiss on my lips.

I sigh. I never wanted to move. Just stay like this forever. No interruptions. Just his lips pressed to mine permanently.

Ring.

But all good things must come to an end. He groans and grabs his phone.

"What?" He says angrily.

Alpha, there's vampires here. I pick up with my wolf hearing.

Fuck. Ian's a vampire. What if he isn't dead? My breaths start to get shorter and my heart starts racing. The familiar pain starts to settle in.

I'm having a panic attack.

I'm engulfed in darkness and the last thing I can hear is Cameron screaming shït!

Cameron

"Shit!" I scream as Bella falls back onto the bed, looking pale and lifeless.

I scoop her up into my arms with ease and use my werewolf speed to get her to the pack doctor.

"She is your Luna. Help her!" My voice booms.

I sit her down gently on his couch and kiss her forehead.

I want to be there when she wakes up. But I have to deal with the scum on my land first.

I rush out the door without looking back and shift in midair.

'Alpha, they are releasing wolfs-' my beta is cut off.

Shit. I think they are releasing wolfs bane. Damn it!

I run around to the pack house and see bodies of my pack members lying on the floor lifelessly.

Then I am engulfed in darkness as pain shoots through my body.

Authors notes.

Sooo did you like it? Hope you did. You can comment if you did... Or vote... Or follow me😉

Peace love and Tacobell :)

Kora.