Twelve

Bella

It's been a month since Cameron was taken. Every day with him is amazing.

I roll over on my side and see Cameron's sleeping face. It's kind of cute actually. He looks so peaceful.

"Are you watching me sleep?" He grins and opens his eyes.

"Nope. I don't know what you are talking about." I grin and peck him on the lips.

I try to get out of the bed but he just tightens his grip on my waist.

"I need to pee." I lie.

He sits up and starts kissing down my neck. When he finally reaches my mark I feel him smirk against my skin and he kisses it, sending a wave of pleasure raking my body.

I gasp and Cameron does it again.

"It's to early for sex." I groan.

"Who said I wanted to have sex? I'm just innocently touching your neck. With my mouth." He says while smiling at me.

I roll my eyes and while he isn't paying attention I jump out of bed and run downstairs while screaming, "if you want it you gotta catch it!"

"It is so on!" He runs after me.

I wish every day could be like this. This is pure bliss.

He finally catches me and places a kiss on my lips. I kiss him back and he picks me up.

Soon he kicks our bedroom door open and lays me down on our bed.

Let's just say I'm sure I could be heard from at least a twenty mile radius screaming 'Cameron.'

Cameron

"What was that you said about it being too early for sex?" I smirk at Bella and she groans and rolls over.

She screams and doubles over.

"What? What happened?" I yell worriedly.

"It's so hot-" she groans and pushes all of the covers off of her before pulling me close to her.
"I need you to have sex with me."

"Again?" I ask shocked.

"Yes again. I'm in heat." She nods frantically.

Well there goes the rest of my day. But I can't say it was wasted. A few people heard her screaming and stopped by to check on her.

I assured them she was fine and as soon as the door was shut she jumped on top of me.

Rylee

"I need to tell you something." I say quietly to Brody.

He looks up from his desk, "yes?"

"I'm ready." Is all I had to say before Brody uses his speed and pins me to the wall.

"You sure?" He asks.

I nod. He kisses me and I kiss him back. It was full of lust and desire for one another.

Pretty sure that everyone in the house could hear me.

Authors Notes.

Sooo this is a filler chapter but it's kinda steamy eh? Help me.

My characters get more action than me.

Peace love and Cake :)

Kora