Fourteen

Cameron

"Damn it! How could she do this?" I smash the wall with my fist, leaving a hole.

"What happened?" Bella rushes into the room and her eyes widen. "Let me get a bandage."

I look down at my knuckles to see they're bleeding.

'Good job Douche bag.' Axel mentally scolds me.

I just roll my eyes and soon Bella has my hand wrapped in a bandage. She's been very weird and protective lately. But that's something for later.

"So what happened?" She asks.

"I just got off the phone with Josh and he was freaking out. He told me that Rylee isn't my sister and that she was working with the vampires who took me, him, and Eric. The vampires must have compelled us all into thinking she has been here all along." I frown.

Her face contorts in horror, "I shared a room with her! What if Brody isn't even her mate and they compelled him into thinking that? He'll be heartbroken!"

"You can't compel being mates. They are really mates, but goddess how did this happen? How could I have been so stupid as to let this past me?" I can feel anger starting to wash over me again, but it instantly goes away as soon as Bella pulls me into a hug.

"You aren't stupid. They compelled you." She sighs, "what are we going to do about this? Brody would die if we killed her or locked her away, I honestly think we need to let her explain."

"I don't know..."

"Please!" She pouts. Damn it. She knows I can't resist her pout.

"Fine. But only because I love you so much." I smile and plant a kiss on her forehead.

Why was I smiling? I just found out that I was compelled into think Rylee was my sister and she was working with the fücking vampires that almost killed me. Oh right. Bella.

"I love you." She sighs and gives me a quick kiss on the lips. "I'm gonna go call Kendall, Carmin and Jayda."

"Don't leave me without a kiss!" I pout.

"I just kissed you!"

"A real kiss!"

"Fine!" She says and plants a long lasting kiss on my lips. "Now bye you big baby!"

Bella

"Kendall! Rylee isn't your sister!" I yell.

"Who the fuck is Rylee?" She says, confused.

"Oh that's right you were on vacation! Never mind. Wanna go to the mall?"

"YES! Hang on I'm gonna see if Jayda and Car wanna go. Later." She says and I hang up.

Kendall, Carmin, and Jayda have become my best friends these past few days. We always seem to be hanging out much to Cameron's dismay.

'I wanna hang out with you!' Cameron's voice plays in my head and I laugh. He never stops saying that. But I'm pretty sure that him wanting to hang out means he wants to have sex.

"You're going to the mall?" Cameron's familiar voice says from behind me.

"Yeah. I don't have that much money bu-"

"Here take my card." He says, cutting me off.

I shake my head, "No you don't have to pay for it."

"I want to. Take it and let me pay for you." He says with pleading eyes.

"Fine." I smile as he comes to sit beside me on the sofa.

I lower my head onto his shoulder and his head rests atop mine. Wrapping his arm around my waist I sigh contently. I'm so in love with this man.

Ring

I groan and answer my phone, "yes?"

"We're outside hurry up bïtch!" Kendall says and a horn sounds outside. I grab my purse and throw on a pair of white converse.

"Love you!" I call as I walk outside.

"Love you too! Hurry back!"

I open the car door and sit inside.

"Let's go!" Carmin yells and Kendall speeds out of the driveway to the mall.

***

Holding up a blue dress I stand in the mirror, "Do you like this one?"

Kendall shakes her head, "Try the maroon one."

I nod and grab the maroon dress from the rack and try it on. It was gorgeous and I thought it was perfect for the dinner tonight.

"Yes this one!" Jayda squeals.

"Yep. You look stunning!" Carmin gushed as Kendall nodded in approval.

I payed for it before buying Cameron a tie that matched the maroon on the dress.

"Let's get some coffee before we go home." Jayda says and pulls us towards the nearest café.

Bringing me back an iced vanilla latte I sip on it as we talk. When I looked around I spotted Cameron with Josh and Eric. Our eyes met and he walked over to me. I smiled and hugged him while Josh pecked Kendall on the cheek and Eric gave Carmin a hug. Jayda frowned and looked away. She hasn't found her mate yet.

Cameron set me down on my chair and I asked him why they were here.

"Well we are trying to figure out what to do about Rylee and coffee helps me think. Also I knew you all would be here." He says while pulling a chair up beside mine and Josh and Eric do the same.

Feeling sorry for Jayda I decide to talk to her, "So Jayda where do you go to school?"

"Well I just graduated high school so I'll be going to college in the fall." She says, and her mood instantly brightens.

"I graduated just last spring. I'm going to college in the fall as well. Where are you going?"

"I'm still not sure. A few schools have offered me scholarships but I can't decide. What about you?"

"Well since I was valedictorian, a lot of schools offered me scholarships but still. I'm undecided." I say and she nods before throwing the remains of her coffee in the trash can.

I lean on Cameron's shoulder and give him my coffee to toss in the trash can behind me. He tosses both of our cups in the trash before helping me up.

"Well I had a lot of fun! Thank you all for coming with me!" I smile and hug each of them and say a quick goodbye to Josh and Eric.

"I bought you a tie to match my dress for the dinner tonight." I say while intertwining our fingers.

"I bet you'll look gorgeous as always." He says sweetly before opening the car door.

I step in and shut it as he swiftly walks over to his side of the car.

"I haven't met your father yet. Do you think he'll like me?" I ask as I run my fingers through my hair.

"Don't be nervous. He'll love you." He says looking at me with sincerity.

"I hope." I smile nervously and the rest of the ride is spent in a comfortable silence.

Authors Notes.

So I recently fell in love with a book and yeah you should go and read it ;) it's called 'Royal Blood' by @4evahannah and yeah it's amaze balls.

Anyways..... I HAVE DIMINISHED THE THING CALLED WRITERS BLOCK;)
I thought it would be a lot longer than it took me to come up with an idea but it only took me like a day😂

Peace Love and Chocolate:)

Kora