Nineteen

Cameron

We are having two children. A boy and a girl. Kane and Elena.

I thank Dr. Carpenter before we leave his house and as we sit in the car I can see mixed emotions played out on her face.

Her smile is small and her eyes are wide.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Do you want twins?" She asks while running her fingers through her hair.

"Of course! I've wanted a family with you since the day I met you, Bella. I'm desperately in love with you and I want to have kids. No matter how many." I laugh at the end and she smiles at me.

I drive us back home and after cooking dinner for Bella we decided to take a nap.

Looking down at Bella's stomach I could hardly contain my excitement to have a family with her in just about a month.

Resting my hands on her stomach I soon fall asleep.

Bella

When I woke up Cameron had already picked up my favorite movies and put one of them in.

I saw that it was 'Dirty Dancing' and squealed. This is my second favorite of all time.

We watched movie after movie and ate bowl after bowl of popcorn all day.

I really didn't feel like doing anything else.

At one point during Dirty Dancing I started bawling my eyes out, "it's just so cute! Why do Baby's parents have to be this way? Why is Johnny so hot?" The last part earned a growl from Cameron, but he was really confused as to why I was crying and had no idea how to comfort me other than saying he'd put in Grease next so I just continued to eat popcorn and watch them dance.

When we finished Dirty Dancing Cameron got a huge smile on his face and picked me up off the couch and started twirling me around. We must have seemed like real nut cases singing
"I'm having the time of my life!" And dancing around the living room horribly.

But it was fun and when we were worn out we finished watching movies and eating popcorn.

During the last movie I fell asleep. I never really liked Grease Two as much as I liked the first one and I was bored.

I was so happy that Cameron would stay in all day just to watch movies with me and listen to my endless crying when Johnny was an ass to Sandy and then my happy tears at the end and horribly screeching, "You're the one that I want! Ooh ooh honey! You're the one I need! Oh yes indeed!"

My dreams were filled with images of Cameron holding two babies in his arms and smiling at them.

Cameron

Bella woke up and ran to the bathroom so I went with her to hold her hair up again as she emptied out the popcorn from last night into the toilet.

"I'm so sick of throwing my food up in the morning." She groaned.

"I really wish there were something I could do about it princess. But there isn't." He frowns and kisses my forehead, "but at least it will only be around two to three weeks more because they're an alphas babies. Wait no it will only be a week and a half since your fathers the alpha!" He squeals excitedly and I laugh.

He's just like a teenage girl at times.

"A week and a half."

Authors Notes.

Did you like it???❤️ I know it's a little short but next chapter will be much longer. Pinky swear.

ALSO 300 reads how what omg thank you💕💕💕

Much Love

Kora