Three

Bella

I stare at my reflection in the pond before sighing and rolling onto my back.

As soon as I close my eyes a midnight black wolf had tackled me and was nipping at my nose playfully. When I meet his gaze I see that it's Cameron.

I whimper and roll over, leaving him to be sprawled out on my back. He was massive and I groaned at the pressure.

He quickly hops off my back and lays beside me. I don't want to talk with him. He makes me so angry.

'I'm sorry.' He mind links me.
'I don't care.'
'I know you don't forgive me. But the reason I left at the ball yesterday was because you just looked amazing and it was taking all of my strength not to pin you against the wall and have my way with you.' He says sheepishly and I blush.
'Still. You had brain sex with Caroline.'
'Brain sex?' He chuckles.
'Yes brain sex! She had her hands all over you! God I've never wanted to rip someone's head off as much as I wanted to rip hers off!' Nala lets out a growl.
'I was about to vomit. That's why I followed you here.' He said truthfully.

I want to forgive him but he went to far.

'Please give me a chance?'
'Fine but if you screw it up then kiss this goodbye.' I say and roll over so I'm not facing him.

He gently rolls me back over before tackling me again and licking the side of my face.

'Gross! I'm going to shift back and take a shower!' I say while running back to the tree I shifted behind.

Me being stupid, I didn't look to see if my clothes were still there and shifted back in a hurry. But when I looked down, my clothes were gone.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I groan.

All of a sudden I hear a growl from behind the trees and then the man who used to haunt my dreams comes out from behind a tree.

I quickly cover myself.

He laughs, "don't hide you're pretty body from me!" His canines extend as he comes closer to me.

I back up but this just encourages him to walk faster.

Soon I am pinned up against a tree with him holding my arms above my head.

Struggling is no use as he is at least ten times stronger then me. I feel useless.

"Cam-" I try yelling but he clamps his hand over my mouth.

I can only hope Cameron has heard me.

Cameron

"Cam-" my mate yells, with obvious fear laced in her voice.

My head snaps toward the sound of her voice as I take off running.

I see a disgusting man looking at my mates naked body, about to claim her.

She keeps shaking her head with widened eyes.

Have you ever heard of going blind with rage? That's what happened. I swear I saw red.

When I can finally see again I see the man on the forest floor, unconscious.

My mate is covering her eyes.

I shift and walk over to her pulling her into my arms.

"Did he hurt you?"