Five.

Cameron

These last days have flown by. Bella says she isn't ready to move in with me yet. This pains me, but I'll wait for her. I'll always wait for her.

"I love you." She whispers into my ear before kissing me.

"I love you too." I rest my forehead against hers.

"I'll see you soon okay?" She bites her lip.

"See you soon." I give her a kiss on her forehead before Rylee and I walk out the door. Both in tears.

Yes I cried.

Bella

The only reason I didn't go with Cameron is my father would be so angry. I really wanted too. But I
couldn't leave my pack behind.

Brody sees the tears streaming down my face and pulls me into a hug.

"It's okay Bells. You'll see him soon." He assures me. I love my big brother.

Soon the sobs turn to hiccups and my eyes grow dry. I pull away from Brody's hug.

"I'm gonna go shower." I wipe my cheeks with my wrist before going up to my room and taking a shower.

I couldn't stop crying because the shower is my thinking place. And Cameron was all I could think about.

Rylee

"Cameron! Stop crying, Bella will come here soon!" I roll my eyes at my baby brother. He never cries. "This girl has you whipped."

"I know! I just want her to be here now!" He smashes the cup of water he's holding.

"Just calm down and call her or something." I shrug and walk back to my room.

He is such a crybaby.

Bella

My phone rings and I see that it's Cameron. My heart leaps and I hurriedly pick it up.

Cameron's face appears on my screen. His eyes are puffy and red. So are mine.

"God I miss you." I almost break down again when he says this. I miss him too. And it's only been a day.

"I don't know if I can stay without you for much longer." I sigh.

A stray tear escapes his eye and he wipes it away.

"I love you. I'm coming over." I say and hang up.

"Dad I'm going for a run. Probably won't be back for a while love you!" I yell as I pull on some shoes.

"Okay love you!"

I drive to Cameron's, not in the mood to shift. He meets me at the border.

"I Cameron Hutchinson, accept you, Bella Harrison, as my mate, and Luna of this pack." He says and pulls me into a bone crushing hug.

"I Bella Harrison, accept you, Cameron Hutchison, as my mate." I say and he smiles.

"Mark me." I say. I want him to do this. I need him to do this. I'm not so sure that I care what my Father will do anymore. I need to be with Cameron.

He searches for any kind of falter in my eyes, and when he doesn't find any, he sinks his teeth into my neck.

It hurts like a bïtch. But soon the pain turns to pleasure and a moan escapes my lips.

He kisses me before I sink my canines into his neck and soon a moan escapes his mouth as well.

I feel myself strengthen and my mind link stretch through the whole pack.

I smile at Cameron. He is amazing.

My phone rings suddenly and I pick it up.

"Bella Renee Harrison! Why did someone just tell me there was a new Luna of the Silver Moon pack and it just so happened to be my daughter?" My father practically yells.

"Cameron is my mate. I didn't tell you before because I thought you would be angry."

"I'm not angry Bella. Just disappointed." He sighs and the line goes dead.

I run my fingers through my hair.

"Hey don't worry okay? Everything is going to be fine." Cameron says.

"I hope."

Beth (Bella's mom)

"Honey! Calm down okay. Bella is fine! They are destined to be together so he's not going to hurt her." I place my hand on my husbands shoulder and his gaze softens.

"I just don't want to lose her." He sighs and rubs my hand.

"We won't. Bella loves you. She was so worried that she would disappoint you that she didn't tell you. Because all she wants is her father to be proud of her."

Blaine nods before giving me a quick peck on the cheek.

"I love you Beth."

"I love you too."

Cameron

Bella is mine and everyone knows it now. I was refraining myself from screaming and jumping up and down.

"Wanna let Nala and Axel play? He's pushing me to let him be in control."

"Yeah sure." She smiles an award winning smile before turning around and sitting her clothes were no one would find them. She's learned her lesson.

We both shift and Nala licks Axels face.

Axel grins a wolfy grin and licks her back.

Axel says he is thankful for letting him play with Nala.

Bella

After we shifted back and put our clothes back on, we head to Cameron's pack house that he shares with his beta and his delta.

"Hi, my names Josh but you can call me anytime." Josh, his beta, winks at me before we both burst out laughing at his cheesy pick up line.

Cameron doesn't think it's funny. He just growls.

Josh throws his hands up in surrender.

I try and hold on my laugh but in the end I end up cracking up.

Cameron leads me upstairs to his bedroom. Our bedroom now.

I throw my shoes to the side behind his door and lay down on his bed. His scent is every where and I can't help but love it.

Cameron lays beside me and pulls me close to him.

"I love you." He murmurs before we drift off.

This time, I don't have any nightmares.

Authors notes.

Two updates in a day! Woah I'm on a roll.

This chapter is kind of a filler. They marked each other and that's all that happened eh.

Oh whale. This chapter was super short.

-kora

(Word count: 1019.)