Ten.

Bella

My body is engulfed in pain as my eyes flutter open. My throat is dry and I can't even call out.

I don't recognize where I am.

An older man sees I am awake and shoves an oxygen mask over my mouth and nose.

"Wolfs bane in the air." He explains.

He notices me staring at him in confusion, "I'm pack Doctor. Alpha Cameron told me to help you when you passed out."

Where was Cameron?

As if reading my mind the pack Doctor blurts out, "Cameron went to fight the vampires. I haven't heard anything from him or a few other pack members including the beta or the delta. As soon as I heard shouting I carried you and some medical supplies down to my basement."

I let his words sink in. What if Cameron was d- no. I won't say it. He's not.

'Cameron? Where are you?' I try to mind link him. There's no barrier. I know he hears me.

He doesn't respond and I can feel tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Don't cry Luna. I'm sure everything is fine." The doctor tries to comfort me.

But I know everything is not fine.

Cameron

'Cameron? Where are you?' Bella's voice echoes through my head.

I'm to weak to reply. My body aches and my arms and ankles are chained with silver and wolfs bane. It's weakening Axle.

"Aww is the big bad Alpha gonna cry?" The woman who captured me laughs.

I glare at her, "shut up."

"No thanks. Now time for your tests!" She smiles.

This lady is psychotic.

She unchained me from the wall and drags me to another room where I am chained down to a metal table.

There are blinding lights above me and an unfamiliar face comes into the room and sets up some medical supplies and some knives are sprawled across a table beside me.

He sets up a camera in front of me.

"Test one."

He picks up a knife and slices a part of my arm.

I scream. I feel so helpless.

"The subject seems to not be healing as fast as normal due to the amount of wolfs bane in his system."

I thrash around on the table but this angers him and he puts a mask over my mouth and nose, making me pass out.

Bella

"Cameron!" I scream as I suddenly am awakened from my sleep.

"Shh. Everything is fine Luna. Go back to sleep." Doctor Carpenter rubs my back.

It's been a week and I have been having nightmares about Cameron being tortured and they all seem so real.

"Moon Goddess please bring him back to me!" I sob.

I need him. My body hurts the same way he is being hurt.

The day after he was taken my arm felt like it was being sliced open with silver.

I've never been in so much pain. I've never needed someone as much as I need him right now.

Every now and then Cameron's mother comes to visit me and we both just end up sobbing.

Doctor Carpenter hands me some water and I gulp it down.

Then I feel an excruciating pain in my leg and I drop the glass, shattering it.

I pull off my covers only to reveal that it is broken.

I scream and the doctor tells me to stay calm and close my eyes, before snapping it back into place.

It heals at a very slow rate. I'm weakening not being near Cameron.

I say my usual prayer to the moon goddess before laying back down on the hospital bed and being enveloped in nightmares.

Cameron

"AAH!" I scream as the man pops my leg out of place. "Please stop!"

This only angers him as he doesn't like it when I show emotion.

He is a human and thinks werewolves are monsters that are ruthless and don't feel anything.

He couldn't be farther from the truth.

I pass out again as he places the mask on my face again.

My dreams are filled with images of Bella.

Goddess I miss her.

Please moon goddess, let her be safe.

Authors Notes.

How depressing was that amiright? Anyways votes are appreciated:)

Peace love and Little Cesears :)

Kora