Eleven

Rebecca (Cameron's mom)

I'm worried about Bella. She hasn't been eating. I know she doesn't have to eat much to live but she has lost at least ten pounds in just this past week.

When I visit her she tells me about the constant pain she is going through. I know it's because it's what Cameron is going through.

She tells me the pain is comforting at the same time as it is horrible, because she knows Cameron is still alive.

I wish there was something I could do. The only people that weren't taken aren't very strong and they are all out looking for Cameron, Josh, and Eric.

I haven't slept since Cameron was taken.

Please bring him back to me Moon Goddess.

Bella

I am suddenly engulfed in pain as both of my arms feel as if they are injected with wolfs bane and silver.

I let out a scream and the many nurses in the packs hospital rush to my side.

This is how my days have been spent for the past week and a half.

Me being in pain, nurses raging to my side and giving me pain meds, and then leaving me to pass out again.

"Make it stop!" I scream as they try to shove morphine tablets down my throat. This won't help.

Suddenly my vision starts to blur and I am pulled back into darkness.

Cameron

The human grabs a needle and injects me with what feels like wolfs bane and silver in both of my arms.

I have grown numb to this pain, the only thing I can think of is what Bella is feeling. I know she feels everything that I feel.

Suddenly someone bursts through the door. I recognize him to be from my pack, but my vision is blurred before everything is black.

Bella

"They found him!" Rebecca runs through my door screaming when I wake up.

"Cameron?" I shoot upright. Could it possibly be him? I must be dreaming.

"Yes come on let's go!" She grabs my hand and I yank the IV out of my arm as I follow her.

She leads me through a door and I see a bloody Cameron lying on a hospital bed.

I fall to the floor and sob.

Cameron groggily sits up and his eyes land on me. Pinch me. I'm definitely dreaming. No this feels real.

I rush over to him and he pulls me into a bone crushing hug. We hold onto each other as if if we let go we might lose each other again.

I pull away from him and grab his face in my hands before planting a kiss on his lips.

"Goddess I've missed you."

Cameron

Bella is right in front of me.

Oh my moon goddess.

She lays next to me on my hospital bed and I don't let go of her as she moves.

I cradle her in my arms and she quickly falls asleep. She must be exhausted. I know I am. The only sleep I've gotten was when they drugged me.

My mother left us to be alone for a while.

Soon sleep overcomes me and I fall into a dreamless sleep.

"Alpha?" Eric says from the doorway. He looks pretty bad.

I groan and try to sit up, but Bella tightens her arms around me.

"Yes?" I rub the sleep from my eyes.

"The people who took us are in the cells. It's been two days since we got back. I just thought I'd let you know since you've been sleeping since then."

Two days? Wow.

Bella sits up and stretches beside me. I could watch her all day long. I know I sound creepy, but I've been away from her for almost two weeks.

"Good morning." She says, sleep laced in her voice.

"Good morning." I smile at her.

She smiles back and leaves the room hurriedly. This confused me.

But in less than a minute she is back carrying two trays of breakfast food. She pulls a table up next to my bed and sits one on it.

"Thank you."

"No problem. I haven't eaten since you were taken so I'm starving." She laughs.

"Why not?" I ask worriedly.

"I just felt like eating wasn't important and I was so worried about you. And to top it all off I felt like I was being tortured every day. So yeah eating must have slipped my mind." She frowns.

"I'm sorry." I take her hand in mine.

"Why?"

"You felt everything I felt."

"It's not your fault." She looks into my eyes.

I nod before stuffing my mouth with the food she brought a few minutes ago. There was sausage, biscuits and gravy, eggs, bacon, pancakes. It was heaven.

She did the same. She wasn't kidding about her being hungry.

Without warning she pulls my face to hers and smashed her lips on mine.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

And I've never meant anything more than I meant those words in my life.

Authors notes.

So did you like it??? And also 100 reads THANK YOUUUUU ;) also some of you were like messaging me saying you were angry about the last chapter.

Sorry :)

Peace Love and McDonald's :)

Kora