No, Paige, No!

CHLOE'S POV

I paced outside the hospital room that held my twinnie. She'd tried to hang herself. How could I not have noticed? Chloe, you couldn't have, we all were said, she blended in. Didn't she? How could I have not noticed?! 

"Chloe, come here." Josh said, and I silently shook my head, biting back tears. He walked over to me, and I could tell he was sad, almost crying. How could he not? His sister had just tried to kill herself, 3 weeks after his older sister killed herself.

He wrapped me in a hug, but I didn't hug him back, I stayed there, feeling safe in his arms, it was warm. I soaked his shirt in tears. I bawled until I had nothing left. I sat there, drowning myself in memories of Paige. We were twinnies, we were supposed to be Rockettes together, we were supposed to conquer the world, we were supposed to be together forever. I couldn't let this be Paige's end, it couldn't be the end. I needed her. I needed her more than you could dream, more than you could imagine.

The doctor finally came out, with a very sad look on his face. 

"Are you the family of Paige Hyland?" He asked, walking over. To that, everyone nodded, not wanting to talk, because of the fear of tears.

"Well, come with me. She's right in here." He said, leading us into a room, there on the bed, lay a limpless, lifeless, Paige. The bruises around her throat made a shocking mark. Her entire neck was covered, her eyes had large circles under them, and all I could do was cry, because she might not ever dance again.

"Well, she's alive, but barely. She crushed her esophogous, so we tried to fix that. We did, but no strenuous activity until she feels good. This was a close one, 45 seconds longer on that rope, and she would have been dead. Be careful with her." He said, and as soon as he left and ran over to her and hugged her.

"Please, Paige, I need you. Don't leave me- don't." I whispered into her ear, even though she probably couldn't hear me. I cried, bawled, wanting my Paigey Mack to come back to me.

I needed her, I needed her to keep dancing, to keep going. I needed my best friend. My sister. My twinnie. No one knew how close we were. You couldn't even fathom it. We were closer than sisters, closer than best friends. If she died, I don't what I'd do. I don't know if I'd ever be able to dance again, without her.

I prayed for her to wake up, I needed her to wake up. She had to wake up, she had to. 

Josh walked up to me, and hugged me, only this time, I hugged him back, and we both cried, we cried for Paige. We cried for Brooke. We cried because the girls who had been closer than our sisters had died, and almost died. We cried because we needed them. We cried because we missed them. We cried because we loved them. We cried because Paige had almost killed herself. We cried because Brooke had killed herself. We cried because Paige shouldn't die. She couldn't die. We cried, forever, we stayed like that, just praying that the tears would stop. Praying that Paige would live. 

A/N

SORRY CRAPPY CHAPTER :(

OMG ILYASM YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I WAS WHEN I GOT ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS!!! ILY!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 10 COMMENTS 25 VOTES!! OMG SORRY I HAD SCHOOL AND UGHHHH. MY FAVE CHLOE SOLO ON THE SIDE!!

- <3 HANNAH