REGRETS

Brooke's POV

I really was proud of her. I was standing with them, with the girls. They didn't know it, they had no clue, and you know what? I was fine with that. I stood, my shimmery, ghost body, next to my sister. I stood, watching the tears drip down her face, wishing I could give her a hug. I couldn't, I was happier now, anyways. I was happier, right? I couldn't change what I did, I was dead. 

Yet somehow, part of me wished I could go back. 

I wished I could go back to the dancing, to my sister, to Kenzie, to mom, dad, Josh. Even to Abby. I wished I could go back to beating Maddie, and Peyton, especially after they teased me, and called me fat. I wished I could prove them wrong, but I simply couldn't. I'd done something unreversable, and I'd known that when I did it. 

But, did I really know the pain I'd caused, just to end my own? My parents always taught us to give back, to think of others first. I really hadn't, when I killed myself, yet, I was happier, without the pain and suffering of everyday life. I was happier, but was my family? Or Kenzie? Who knew helping myself not suffer could end up making others suffer more?

Had I really done what was best for my life? Or had I just ended it, given up?

You know, maybe killing myself wasn't what was best for me. I was still suffering up here. You know, it gets lonely, not being able to talk to anyone. But, I couldn't change what I did, even if I wanted to.

The decsion I'd made was best (or so I thought) for me. Not the others around me. Lord knows I love them more than myself.

A/N

SORRY, REALLY SHORT! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT, NEW ONE COMING SOON. DON'T WORRY! BTW I WOULD LIKE SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICSIM! COMMENT ANY YOU HAVE! ALSO, REALLY CUTE PIC ON THE SIDE. THIS IS DEDICATED TO @HANNAHKAYA BECAUSE IT WAS HER IDEA TO DO BROOKE'S POV

-<3 HANNAH