Dear Diary, Sorry

Paige's POV

I ignored the letter from Kendall. She couldn't really be serious, after all the things she'd done. I wasn't ready to forgive her just yet. The Diary still had many entries, so I opened to the next one.

Dear Diary,

I thought I'd write a letter not to be sent to Nick. Do not send this, I just need to get this off my chest.

Nick,

I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm not pretty, or skinny, or good at much. I'm sorry I'm not popular. Don't worry, I forgive you for dating my best friend, because I know now that I'm dead that you're sorry too. You're sorry for my family, my few friends, for me, and even for you. 

You lost your best friend, all because of some measly 13-year-old "feelings". We were best friends, Nicky. I told you everything, and vise versa. Until I was 13, on my 13th birthday, I realized I had feelings for you. I'm sorry I had feelings for you. We could've stayed friends, instead of the awkward silence that always seemed to follow our meetings in the hallways post breakup. 

You told me you liked me too. Then, at the end of freshman year, you decided you didn't. Freshman year was a tough year for me, Nick. My first time ever losing a battle for popularity. My first time ever letting all of the names, and words get to. Maybe because I realized it was true, or because there was so many of them, from so many different people. People that used to be my best friends. You were my rock, until you dumped me.

Our friendship was never the same, and and for that I am truly sorry. You were the best boyfriend I'd ever had. You were one of the best friends I'd ever had. After our breakup, we stopped talking. We'd see each other, and an awkward silence would occur. 

Maybe you just hated me, or maybe you hated the choice you made, by getting rid of me. I doubt you missed me, after all I was worthless, ugly, fat. 

I'm sorry about being who I was. I'm sorry you dated me. I'm sorry I was your friend.

Most of all, I'm sorry that I loved you.

Because that's what hurt the most when you started dating Chloe.

Love, 

Brooke Marie Hyland

I gasped, I knew Brooke loved Nick. I started crying, I cried because I was sorry, sorry I let Brooke get so down about herself that she killed herself. I'm sorry Brooke, sorry that I couldn't save you. I'm sorry you're gone. I'm sorry, because I've never missed anyone more than I miss you.

A/N

SHORT, SORRY! LOL WELL ILYASM. 10 COMMENTS, 30 VOTES FOR MORE. ONLY ONE COMMENT A PERSON COUNTS! OKAY SO THANKS FOR READING ILY GUYS! BROOKE PIC ON SIDE!!!

-<3 HANNAH