Dear Diary, A Letter To Kendall

Kenzie's POV

I silently watched Paige open to the next page, scribbled on it was a short entry. I started to read, letting the tears from earlier fall on my clothes.

Dear Diary,

 Paige, by now, I know you've kicked out Kendall and maybe Maddie. I know you feel awful, but remember they do, too. At least let Maddie come back. She was at least nice to me sometimes, and always nice to you. 

I watched Paige, and she silently texted Maddie. Maddie's response came fast, and no less than five minutes later she was in the room. 

I gave another chance to you, Maddie. Don't make me or Paige regret it. 

Now, you all know Kendall was mean, and some of you tried to stop her, others didn't. Don't worry, I only blame some of you. But, hey, grudges are stupid. 

I wrote another letter, this one's for Kendie. You can send it, after you read it.

Enjoy, 

Brooke Marie Hyland

Paige frowned, and opened yet another letter.

Dear Kendall,

I hope you are feeling bad, now. I hope you aren't saying you miss me, because, Kendie, you are the reason I'm gone. You and Peyton, the two, the brunette twins who were out to ruin Brooke Hyland's life, by pointing out all of her fatal flaws, that's right, fatal flaws. The reasons I'm dead. You never felt bad, did you? You thought you were doing what was right. Besides, the entire school and half of my internet followers were. 

You might have thought you were doing what was right, but, what was right to you, was wrong to everyone who loved me. Now, who cares about a fat girl's feelings, anyways? It was the question you always posed to me, especially after you started the rumor. You spread a lot of rumors about me, but this one, this one was bad. Pregnant? Really Kendall? I didn't think you would sink any lower until that day. Everyone whispering and pointing, laughing, and making really rude comments. All because you were mean, and jealous. That rumor pretty much ended my life. I thought it was Peyton who spread it, but when I heard it was you, I almost killed myself right then and there. 

You know what Kendall, I know why you were jealous, you were jealous because I was everything you wanted to be. I wasn't skinny, or pretty, but I was Abby's favorite, and guess what? I was a better dancer than you will ever be. I was a better person than you will ever be. You don't deserve everyone's condolances. You deserve to rot in hell for everything you made me go through. You were my friend. I thought you loved me. You proved me wrong, didn't you. I guess I really should be careful who I make friends with. 

Maybe you should be careful who you make friends with, because the more friends you turn on, the more friends you will lose. Maybe there's a lesson for you: don't make friends with someone you don't like. Guess what, I know you don't like me. I know now that you never loved me. I guess that's what hurts most out of our ruined friendship. 

Kendall, I used to love you. I used to think you loved me. HA! Looking back, I see how stupid I was. No one likes a fatass. No one loves an ugly girl. You hated me. So don't go pretending that you didn't, don't trick people into feeling bad for you. I know you don't feel bad, so save it.

I have one thing to say to you Kendall, and maybe you should tell Peyton, too:

Karma's a bitch.

Love,

Brooke Marie, Hyland

We sat in a stunned  silence for a while, before Paige started the next round of tears. I took the letter, put it in the envelope, sealed it, and brought it to the mailbox, yet again. I let a single tear drip down my cheek. I looked at the Hyland's house. The house that was my second home as a child. All because of Brooke, my sister, my best friend. She taught me all of the acro I knew, and I loved her for every single memory she had given me.

A/N

DON'T WORRY IM NOT GIVING UP WATTPAD! I DECIDED NOT TO LET YALL DOWN CUZ THIS BOOK IS GETTING REALLY FUN TO WRITE :) OK SO PICTURE OF MADDIE'S SHARKCOOKIE SHOOT ON THE SIDE (BTW I REALLY LOVE IT) (ANOTHER THING SORRY IT'S THE ONLY LINK PIC I COULD FIND SO ASIA'S ON IT TOO) AND ILYASM!!! THANKS FOR READING!

-<3 HANNAH