Dear Diary, A Entry On Honesty

CHLOE'S POV

After I squeezed Paige's lifeless arm once more, I took the girls to my mom's Escalade. We drove to Paige's house. We dashed up to her room, and found the diary, right under her note. I bit my lip, I couldn't cry now. I already read it, Josh had taken a quick picture before he left in the ambulance.
I opened the Diary to the bookmarked page. In it, Brooke's handwriting read:

Dear Diary,

I realized today that honesty is a strange thing. See, most people think the truth when they think honesty. I just think it's stupid. it can mean different things to different people. It can be a secret, or a loud spoken thing. It can be fact, or opinion. The truth about me wasn't hidden, in fact, my entire school teased me about it. Kendall did. Maddie did. Kelsey did. Peyton did. Lots of people knew it, and they just loved to share it. you want to know what I was texted yesterday?
Kendall K: you know the truth, Hyland. You should starve and cut yourself. maybe you'll be pretty then.
The truth is that I thought you were my friend, Kendall. I trusted you. The truth is I thought you were like my sister. The truth is I loved you like a sister. The truth is I never thought you'd do this. This is how you treat me. Am I really that ugly, fat, and not likeable? So much that the people I thought were my friends are now hating me?
The honest truth about me is:
I'm fat, ugly, and maybe this starving will work, after all, the only way to bend the truth is to change it.

The truth is I'm a dissapointment, and I'm sorry. 

Love,
Brooke Marie Hyland

I started crying. Brooke was wrong. Paige was wrong. They were both worth living. Paige was still alive, but barely. And she tried to do the same thing as Brooke. I couldn't stand losing them both. No, the truth about both of them was that they were and are beautiful, gorgeous, talented, skinny, funny, amazing girls that shouldn't have died, or tried to die. The truth about both of them is that they're more than sisters to me. The truth about both of them is that I needed them, I loved them.

A/N

OMG I DIDN'T WAIT!!! SORRY THAT WAS REALLY SHORT!!!!! I FELT LIKE WE NEEDED A DIARY ENTRY, EVEN IF IT WAS SHORT!!! OMG I WROTE MOST OF IT IN THE MOBILE VERSION SO FORGIVE THE AUTOCORRECT IF THERE IS ANY! THANKS FOR READING AND I LOVE FEEDBACK SO PLZ COMMENT! 8 COMMENTS 16 VOTES. BROOKIE COOKIE ON THE SIDE

-❤ HANNAH