• Chapter 3 •

*** 3 weeks later ***

Me: LUKE

Lukey: ALEX

Me: LUCAS

Lukey: ALEXANDRA

Me: I MOVED INTO MY OWN PLACE TODAY.

Lukey: YASSSSSS
Lukey: IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU

Me: IM SO HAPPY FOR ME TOO

Lukey: now you can party all the time and walk around naked whenever you want. Man I'm jalous of you.

Me: don't want to be a party pooper but I don't like partys and would never walk around naked as my neighbours can pretty much look inside my kitchen.

Lukey: well that sucks.

So the past few weeks I've been texting with Luke non stop. He's just fun to text with and he wouldn't judge me and if he does I can simply block him and never think about him again. That's the real reason I love internet friends.

I also found a place to go live so my parents have been very happy since I told him. I'm happy aswell. It's just going to be a bit lonely now but atleast I got rid of them..

It's actually horrible that I think about them that way, but I know it's a mutaul thing.

Megan and Sara are coming over tonight and stay with me for one night as my parents are going to go to a party. Nice right, when your parents go celebrate that you left?

I was putting the last few things away when I heard a knock on the door.

I ran over to the door to be faced with my 2 lovely sisters. Luckily Sara had to go to bed early so I would only be left with one.

~~

Sara had just gone to bed and I was writing down a text to Luke when Megan interupted my thoughts.

"Who are you texting? It's a guy right? I've seen you've been smiling a lot while texting the past few weeks." She said looking over at me from her place at the couch

"You really want to know?" I replied looking back at her

"Yessss tell me everything!"

"Okay so his name is Luke, I've never met him before but I accidentaly texted him when I wanted to text you about the tickets. Since that moment we've been texting a lot. He's traveling the world with his friends now but will be back in Syndey in a month, around the time of the concert. So then we can finally meet as he's also going to the concert."

"That's cute" she said and I saw her thinking about something so I decided not to say anything more. "What if he's like Luke from 5SOS, because he's touring the world with his friends aswell. And he's also from Sydney."

"That would be so funny" I said laughing at her thought. We were both just laughing at the thought of Luke the traveller being Luke from 5SOS. That would be so strange. And annoying.

Me: Luke. My sister just came with the amazing thought that you're in this band with weirdos. I really just can't stop laughing at just the thought of that :D

Lukey: pffff that would be funny

Me: I know right.

I put my phone away again and brought my attention back to my sister.

"But what if it is really him." I suddenly said looking at her dead serious

"That would mean that Luke Hemmings would be my sisters boyfriend and I would absolutly love that." She chuckled and went back to her phone. "You know where he is now?"

"Spain"

"Okay, so is 5SOS Luke. Where was he before this?"

"I don't know, he doesnt always says where he is."

"Okay." She was scrolling through her phone and I knew she was looking for something. At times she would open her mouth to say something but nothing came out. "Did you give him a nickname?" She said after a while

"Luke the traveller." I replied. When the words left my mouth I saw her eyes widen and she clicked on something.

When she turned her phone to me I saw a instagram photo posted. It was 5SOS Luke's back in front of a beautiful view.

It didn't seem very special untill I looked down at what he wrote under it.

'Luke5SOS: I'm a traveller. Luke the traveller.'

It was posted a week ago.

My eyes widened at the sight of that and I quickly looked up at Megan.

"That doesn't means it's him." I quickly said when she turned her phone back to her.

"I am so curious to who you're going to meet next month."

So am I...