• Chapter 7 •

"I-" He started looking down at me. Him being a lot taller than me wasn't making this easy. He walked completly outside and close the door behind him, not breaking eye contact with me.

"It's your choice now, you tell me why or you don't. If you don't, do not try to text me ever again." I sighed and looked down at my feet. Not ready for this.

"I'm sorry Alex." He started placing his finger under my chin to make me look up at him. "I just got scared when I saw you during lunch. I love talking to you so much and I was scared that if you'd find out I was one of those weirdos you would act different to me. People often treat me so different because I am in this band, and while we were talking I just felt like I was a normal person again. I didn't want to loose that kind of friendship."

"Luke, I work with people like you all the time. That's my job. And even if every girl in the arena tonight would've died standing here with you, I don't care. If I would act different or freak out every time I see or talk to an artist, I wouldn't have had this job." I gave him a small smile before going on "I really liked talking to you aswell, I'm just a bit disappointed that you wouldn't have said the truth if I hadn't asked you."

"Well you do have a point there." He paused for a while looking for his words "We're on a pretty long break starting saturday. I really hope I can see you again then. Maybe we could go out, do something fun."

"We could. And I hope we will." I smiled at him looking up at his bright eyes. You could get lost in them.

"Hey Luke, hope I'm not interrupting anything but we really have to go back to the hotel now." Ashton said from behind Luke

"I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked which I replied to with a simple nod before he turned away to go back to his friends. I went back to the staff room. I gathered all my things and made my way out of the arena, being one of the last (non security) staff to leave the arena. I said my goodbyes to the people I knew and made my way to my car.

When I got home I let myself fall down on te couch. It was already 12am but I wasn't feeling like going to sleep any time soon. I had to wake up in 5 hours again anyway so tomorrow I would be tired anyway.

I opened my laptop and decided to work on the photos I took and write down the answers of the interview.

I found a few cute pictures of Luke where he was looking directly to the camera. I took out my phone taking a picture of my screen (as I wasn't allowed to share them myself untill the watermarks were on it etc). I opened my texts to Luke and sended the picture to him

Me: You're pretty cute. But you are in a band of weirdos. [photo attached]
Me: btw, you can't share the picture yet.

Luke: As long as you think I'm cute, I'm happy. Shouldn't you be sleeping?

Me: have to wake up in 4 hours anyway, so thinking about just getting lots of coffee tomorrow. And I could ask you the same question.

Luke: I always have a hard time falling asleep, don't worry about me. This is normal..

Me: poor you. But same story here, that's why I never have to do 2 concert nights in a row. I'm always a mess the second day.

Luke: let's both look like a big mess tomorrow.

Me: you have to be on stage, you need to look good. I don't.