• Chapter 16 •

A/N: guys, how cute is Calum on that picture?!

----------------------------------------------

Our dinner last night was nice. They are like the perfect couple, it's cute.

Luke was getting ready to go to the beach when I was sitting on the hotel bed with my bikini and clothes in my hands. Realising I had to reveal a part of my body that I wasn't proud of.

"Okay, I'm done, your turn" He said when he got out of the bathroom. I looked up at him.

"Just don't judge me on anything you'll see at the beach." I said before going inside the bathroom.

"I won't"  he said before I closed the door

I changed into my bikini and put a loose tank top and shorts over it. I put my hair in two braids and went back to Luke.

"Ready?" I looked at him with a small smile

"Absolutly"

We walked through the hotel and got to his car, driving to a more unknown part of the beach. Making sure we wouldn't be interrupted or anything there.

The ride to the beach was just silent. Nobody had something to say but I liked the silence.

We arrived after just a few minutes and got out, both with a smile on our faces

"Last one in the water is a loser!" Luke screamed after closing his door and started running, somewhere halfway he tossed away his shoes and shirt

"You are just like a 5 year old Luke" i laughed at him and took our beach bag before going over to the things he tossed away.

He had now reached the water and went in immediatly.

I walked closer and dropped our things at a good place, I pulled off my shoes and walked over to the water.

"Having fun there?" I asked Luke who was standing in the water untill his waist. Looking over at me with a grin.

"Absolutly, don't be a pussy and come in aswell." He laughed a little and walked even further in the sea

"Fine fine." I walked back to our stuff and pulled off my top. Catching Luke staring at me with a grin. Great.

With a bit of hesistation I also pulled off my shorts, now walking towards the sea, not looking at Luke at all. I knew he was going to say something about it. I was just not ready for it.

"Happy now?" I asked when I reached him, the water was just below my ribs.

"Why?"

"Because life sucks" I sighed and looked away from him again

"I always saw you as the happy girl, who didn't give a shit about what others said. I didn't expect this."

"Another reason why I stopped wearing dresses. And very short shorts and why jeans became my best friends. But no, I'm not that happy girl everyone thinks I am. I never was. People need to stop assuming that just because someone looks happy they are."

"I'm sorry.." I just knew he was still looking at me. "When was the last time?"

"I haven't done anything wrong since the concert. And can we now just have fun please. You had told me you wouldn't judge so now stop doing that" I said annoyed before swimming away from him. It took him a while to catch up with me. "I wish I lived closer to the beach" I said when he came up to me