• Chapter 25 •

I was standing backstage watching the boys get ready to go on stage. Currently the opening act was finishing up.

"Goodluck guys!" I said giving them all a last thumbs up before making my way to the stage. Ready to capture the start of an amazing tour.

"Alex!" I heard behind me, I turned around to see my sister standing first row. I went over to her and gave her a big hug. "I'm so jealous of you."

Since my mom moved in with me I got close with my sister again. We really have ups and downs. Sometimes we don't talk at all for a while and then we're like best friends again.

"I'll make sure you get some exclusive pictures" I replied with a big smile "Can't believe this is my last night in Syndey for a while.."

"You are going to do great. I'm so happy for you." She gave me a hug again. I noticed the opening act had disappeared meaning it was almost time for them.

I looked around to see the crowd when I noticed 5 people around my sister trying not to get caught eavesdropping.

"Are you Ashton's girlfriend?" I heard someone ask from my left. I turned around to see a few girls looking straight at me

"No, no I'm not." I said quickly

"There are rumours and pictures going around on twitter that you are dating him, but you aren't?"

"No, he's a friend of mine and I'm working for them during the tour. That's it, nothing more."

"That's so cool! I'm completly inlove with Ashton, I'd be happy if he found a girl that loves him just as much as I do. Even if it's not me because I know that would be impossible." She had this big smile on her face and I just got happy by looking at her. It's amazing how she speaks of her idol.

"He's a great guy, I haven't seen him with a girl yet or heard him talk about one so you still have a chance. Never say never."

"What's your twitter? I want to follow you to see the tour adventures!"

"Megan, can you give it to her. I need to get ready" I said looking at Megan who was standing next to the girl "make sure to tweet me we talked! I'll follow you back" and with that I sort of ran away to get to the place I had to be. Just when I stood still the music started playing and they showed up a couple of seconds later.

~~

The concert was amazing, you could see how much fun they had on stage and the fans were going crazy. Seems like everyone is already loving this tour. Tomorrow we were leaving for Europe and I was super excited. The timezones were going to be a disaster but I guess I'll get used to it.

I came backstage and was greeted by a sweaty Ashton picking me up and making two full turns with me in his arms. Both of us were laughing when he put me down.

"I guess you had a fun time?" I said still laughing a little. I was now covered in sweat but whatever.

"Absolutly. There's nothing more amazing then seeing a full crowd coming together to see you." He still had his hands wrapped around my back as he was talking.

"It's amazing to see them. I saw a lot of people getting to know eachother and everyone was so happy and excited. I even saw a few parents dancing along"