• Chapter 18 •

I arrived at work just in time and made my way to the cafetaria, trying to find someone I knew. Somehow I wasn't feeling tired at all after staying up all night.

"Alexandra, can you come here?" I heard Steve say when I walked past him. Whenever he says my full name, it doesn't ends well

I turned around to face him and saw he was talking with 2 other people, who I've never seen before.

"Alexandra, this is mr Johnsen. He's here to come ask you something." He smiled at me and the man held out his hand. I gave him a smile back and shook his hand.

"It's very nice to meet you Alexandra Joy"

"It's nice to meet you aswell."

"I've got the request from my boss to come talk with you. We work for an australian boyband and we have a job opening for their next world tour. We are absolutly inlove with your work. I just talked with Steve and he agreed it would be a great way to improve your work, learn new things. You would get a contract for the time of the tour but keep this job aswell for after." He said looking directly at me "I'm going to give you my card and if you'd like to meet the band and see your options I'd like you to call me." He handed me a card and looked at me. I took it from him and looked at the name on it.

Hi or Hey records. Fuck.

"I think I've met the band when they played here. But I will think about your offer and I'll let you know." I gave him a small smile and looked at him

"Thank you, I have to go now but I'd love to get a call from you in the next few days." He left with the other man and I looked at Steve, a bit confused to what had just happened.

"I think it would be great for you" Steve said placing his hand on my shoulder "I absolutly don't want you gone, but I know I'll get you back after."

"I don't know yet if I'm going to do it" I said honestly

"It's your choice, I know their management and they're great people."

~~

When I got home I searched for my phone, which I forgot. I finally found it on the couch and went to my texts

Me: Luke, please tell me it was not you who decided to ask me for your tour.

I put it in my pocket and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. I decided to just take an apple as I was too lazy to make me a decent meal.

I finished my apple and saw it was only 5pm. I went into my room and changed into my sports bra with a loose top over it and tight pants, ready to go for a run.

I liked to run. It was a great way to clear up my mind. I used to always go on long hikes with my dog to do that but he stayed at my parents house so I started running. I never had a goal to reach a point or go that far, I just ran untill my head was clear, and then hope I'm able to run home aswell. It works great.

I took my phone and keys and went outside.

"Hey Alex" I heard someone say from behind me when I was just about to close the door.

"Next time try not to scare me when you say hey." I laughed a little and turned around being faced by Liam. He was wearing a plain white tank top and shorts. "But hey Liam"

"Maybe it was my intention to scare you" he laughed aswell and looked at me "I think granny from downstairs has a huge crush on me as she didn't want me to leave for about 2 hours. Is that weird?"

"She is the definition of weird. But yes, she probably has a crush on you. Why were you there anyway?"

"She needed some help getting something fixed. Are you going on a run?" He said looking me up and down