• Chapter 15 •

I woke up this morning cuddled up against Luke in my bed. I remember us watching movies last night and assume we both fell asleep.

I got out of bed trying my best not to wake up Luke. I had a photoshoot with a client planned this afternoon so I did have to wake up.

I walked into the kitchen and started baking some eggs. When I was almost finished with the second one I heard footsteps coming closer.

"Morning Lucas" I said without looking up at him. He came to stand behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, placing his head on my shoulder.

"Goodmorning Alexandra" He said "why did you wake up so early?"

"I have to work this afternoon" I said putting the eggs on the second plate. I got out of his grip and placed the plates on the table. Luke sat down in the chair still looking extremly sleepy

"At the arena?" He asked before putting a fork filled with eggs in his mouth

"No, it's an engagement photoshoot. I do that on my days off, it's fun" He just nodded in reply, only giving the eggs attention. He looks so cute when he's still sleepy.

We ate the rest of our breakfast in silence.

"The guys are all leaving on holidays today so I have the house for myself, feel free to stop by after work. Then we could continue our movie from yesterday."

"And you decided not to go?"

"I'd much rather be here with you and I knew you had to work" He smiled and gave me a last quick hug before heading to the door. "So I'll see you tonight?"

"Ofcourse" I smiled and closed the door behind him. I headed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I got out I took my phone to text Luke

Me: Why don't you come along with me? I have to go to the beach and they asked for sunset photos aswell so I will be there for a while. If you come along we could stay at a hotel there and go surfing tomorrow, or just hang out at the beach.

It only took Luke a few seconds to reply.

Lukey: At what time do you leave?

Me: 12pm

Lukey: I'll be there, don't leave without me

Me: I won't

I locked my phone again and went to my room to get dressed and pack some clothes for tomorrow. When I was done taking my clothes I went over to the living room to pack my photography stuff, making sure not to forget anything.

I was excited for this little trip. I don't go on vacations a lot so little trips like these are just fantastic to me.

I looked at my phone and saw it was 11:55am. He still had 5 minutes.

And just when the clock reached 12pm I heard a loud knock on my door. Just in time.

I opened the door to see a way too excited Luke.

"I'm in time!" He cheered before taking one of my bags "holy cow, did you pack for a month?" He asked looking at me

"That's my cameras, laptop and things like that. It's normal that it's heavy." I laughed at him and picked up my small bag with clothes for tomorrow.