• Chapter 23 •

My mom hasn't left my place since the fight except to go to work. I didn't mind, I was gone most of the time myself to hang out with the group or to get the last things I needed for tour.

I'm currently sitting in my room questioning how the hell you pack for a full tour. My first break was in 3 months. I never went on longer trips then weekends to the beach so I'm hoping somehow I figure out how to do this. When I was about to just take everything out of my closet and dump it in my suitcase I got a phone call

"Hi Alex! How's packing going?" I heard Ally say on the other line, weird. I looked at the contact again and saw it was Ashton's phonenumber.

"How the hell do you pack for a tour." I sighed letting myself fall down on bed again.

"Just pack for like 3 weeks, that means you've got enough outfits to wear and at every hotel you can get your clothes washed, so you don't have to take that much. And if you miss something, you can always go shopping. That's how I packed."

"You're a life saver. So just pack for like 3 weeks and then get everything washed now and then?"

"Absolutly, just make sure to also pack for cold weather. And a bikini. And a nice dress, we're going to go out a lot." She said excited

"Ally! Give me my phone back." I heard someone scream in the background.

"Shit. Ashton caught me. My phone died so I stole his." She laughed a little before disappearing. I heard the phone get handed to someone else and some arguing.

"Hi Alex" Ashton's soft voice said

"Hi! Are you as excited for this as I am? I can't wait for the show tomorrow here at the arena. After that show I will be all yours during the tour." I said very excited. I don't think I've been this excited for something in a while.

"I am. I do have to go now, we have a last band practice today. Getting the last things ready for tour" he sounded excited aswell. Yay.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow" I said before hanging up.

I stood up and looked in my closet, first taking out my favorite things and things I really needed to have. When I finished that I threw the shoes i needed in the second bag.

I finished putting the last few things I needed an hour later, probably taking everything out again tonight to see if I've got everything. I even decided to put 2 dresses in it. Possibly never going to wear them, but you never know.

I sat down on the couch waiting for my mom to get home. She was using my car at the moment so I had no way to get far away from here.

Ash: We decided to party tonight, want to join?

Me: I'm not a party person, but why not? I will be the one getting all your druk asses home.

Ash: YAY. I'll pick you up in an hour.

I really really hope it won't be too late as I have my very last morning shift for a long time tomorrow.

I took a quick shower and noticed my mom came home while I was in it.

"Mom, I'm going out tonight. The guys are celebrating their last night at home and asked me to join." I said when I walked to my bedroom. I heard her shout something back but didn't recognise the words.

I changed into thight jeans that had rips all over the front side and a nice shirt. I looked okay I guess.

"Alex, there's a handsome young man at the door for you" my mom said poking her head inside of my room.