• Chapter 22 •

I had officially signed the contract yesterday. I was proud of myself and happy. This is really something I wanted to do and I could finally see the world.

I am making my way up the stairs holding 2 pizza boxes to see Liam. We would have another one of our pizza and netflix nights. They were fantastic.

I've been really getting along with Liam. We both started to see the good things in life and Liam got a job and girlfriend since last week. I was extremly happy for him.

His girlfriend knew everything, he came clean to her before asking her to be his. She said nothing would change her love for him. I think that's the cutest thing ever. And I'm happy that I won't be leaving him alone when I leave in 4 weeks.

I also planned a day out with Luke, Ally and Ashton. Ally says it's a double date but both Ashton and I don't agree on that. It's nice getting to know her better as she will be with us on most of the tour. I'm really happy for Luke, no matter how much it hurted at start. It's better for both of us, I know that now.

I arrived at Liam's door and knocked waiting for him to open. A minute later a shirtless Liam opened the door, looking rather confused.

"Oh shit." He said when his eyes met mine "it's friday right? Pizza and netflix night? Fuck. I completly forgot and Ashley is here. Can we reschedule?"

I was suprised, most of the time he was already waiting for me and neither of us had forgotten even once since we started doing this.

"Don't worry, I came here to ask if it was okay if we could skip today. I've got a visitor." I said giving him my best fake smile, hoping that for once, he would go along with it.

"Okay great, next week I promise I won't forget!" He said before closing the door again.

Seems like having a girlfriend changes people.

I walked back down to my place and sat down in the kitchen with the 2 pizza boxes. I unlocked my phone and went to the group chat I had with the boys, Ally and Jannet. I still knew almost nothing about Jannet, she was a more quiet one.

Me: I've got 2 boxes of pizza and am home alone. Anyone up for a movie night or to go out?

It only took them a few seconds to reply and spam my phone

Ash: come to our place, with the pizza, we'll have a big movie night with all of us. Deal?

Luke: can't. Friday is date night. Aren't you supossed to be with Liam tonight, Alex?

Ally: WHO'S LIAM
Ally: I MUST KNOW EVERYTHING

Cal: I'm out with some friends, can't make it either. Michael and Jannet are here aswell.

Ash: okay, so you and me, movie night?

Me: Liam is my neighbour, has a girlfriend and forgot about our movie night.
Me: I'll be there in a bit Ash

Ally: Auch.
Ally: ;)

They were all weirdos. But I loved hanging out with them. I picked up the 2 boxes again and took my car keys, ready to have a possibly awkward movie night with Ashton.

I went down the stairs again and got in the car, driving the short bit between our houses. We really lived close to eachother, only their huge house was a bit more to the outside of the town were less people came.

I parked next to their car and got out, taking the pizza boxes. Would cold pizza taste alright?

I knocked on the door and just seconds later a very happy and excited Ashton was standing in the door frame.