• Chapter 33 •

"For a moment I really thought you were done with us and our crazyness" He said while walking over to me.

"I don't think I will ever get tired of looking at your band and their crazyness." I said before giving him a small kiss on his cheeck. "I just needed some time alone before I would turn crazy myself." I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck looking at him, his hands were wrapped around my waist shortly after.

"Did I already say you are absolutely beautiful?" He said looking down at me with a grin.

"You might have said that before, but I'm not sure anymore." I said laughing a little

"I'm going to just kiss you infront of everyone and you can't do a single thing about that." He said before placing one of his hands on my cheeck to make sure I wouldn't turn away my head like I did most of the time to tease him. And because I wasn't a fan of kissing in public.

Shortly after his hand was placed on my cheeck he leaned down to place a small soft kiss on my lips. It was short and really just a small peck but it made butterflies explode in my stomach every time.

After he had gotten what he wanted he pulled me close to give me a hug, resting his head on mine.

"Hey lovebird, we need to go backstage. Fans are coming any second" Ashton said from next to us, looking at us with a grin.

~~

Soundcheck had just started and I had done my, now known out of my head, speech about what they could ask and the simple rules. Now it was just waiting a few more seconds for them to come on stage and perform a few songs. I was standing in the corner and decided to take some pictures at this soundcheck.

When they were done singing they all sat down on the front of the stage, that was my que to start walking around to give the microphone to the people that got to ask one.

More then half of the questions got asked at every single concert. Like 'what's your fav tour memorie?' 'What do you miss the most while touring?' 'Are you single?'

When that last question got asked I looked over at the stage, only to see that Calum was the only one answering that with a yes. I was suprised Luke didn't. He usually did say he was single to make sure nobody would find out. Guess he's going for the mystery girlfriend now.

As soon as Luke told everyone he wasn't single anymore I heard girls starting to talk to eachother about the subject.

"I'm no longer single, but I can't say yet who the love of my life is. I hope I can soon but I'm respecting the fact that she would like more privacy." Luke said a smile on his face.

After everyone finally shut up I went over to probably the smallest fan of the soundcheck. She was so small and cute.

When she stood up to ask a question the boys all looked so happy. I think these soundchecks are absolutly fantastic. Small crowd, and the questions part is always great. The guys just look so happy during the whole thing and you can see they love to interact with the fans.

Soundcheck was over and the fans were leaving again, only to come back inside in half an hour. But ofcourse we had to clean everything up again and make sure everything was ready for the big crowd.

When I was done I went to the backstage made my way to the dressing room. When I came inside I saw all off them on their phones, looking up at me when I entered.

"Luke made twitter explode." Ashton said before looking back down "everyone is trying to guess who the lucky girl is"

"You're basically the most guessed person" Calum said

"Can we talk Luke?" I asked him a small smile on my lips.

"Ofcourse" he walked over to me and followed me outside the dressing room.

"I talked with your mom earlier, about us." I said once we stood infront of eachother, looking him straight in the eyes. "If we really want to make this work, and I do want that, I really do. I will have to accept the fact that I have thousands of other girls that I have to share you with. And I know not everyone will be happy with us, but we can try right? I'm not saying this because of what you said earlier, I was planning on telling you after the concert anyway. You should thank your mom for it." I said a smile spread on my lips.

"Thank god, I really thought you were going to break up with me for this." He said laughing before pulling me against his chest. "You mean the world to me Alex, and I can't wait to show everyone how amazing you are."

"I'm usually not the one that breaks up with the other." I said looking up at him with a smile "My mom planned a family dinner the day we come home, do you want to be my plus one?"

"I will always love to be your plus one." He said before placing his soft lips on mine. My stomach exploding with butterflies, elephants, zebras and the rest of the zoo.

I'm weird I know.

When his lips left mine I looked up at him with a smile, mirroring the smile he had on his face.

"I love you." He said looking down at me.

"I love you too" I said, not even having to think about saying it or not. I really loved this boy. He was able to make me feel so happy and loved and he really did everything for me. He never tried to really rush things, kept us a secret as long as I wanted. I don't think a guy has ever been able to make me this happy.

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I have just written the very last chapter of this story and I like the ending. I was planning on going for 40 chapters but as I ran out of inspiration the last chapter will be Chapter 35. This means that there will only be 2 more updates to this story...

BUTTTT my sister just read it till the end (from my phone) and we both agreed on how to do a sequel but that will stay a secret for you guys. But there will come one soon! I will first update more on my new story to get the story line there and then start with the sequel of thisone.

I will post the 'book' of the sequel once thisone is finished so you can add it to your library so you know when it gets posted! Stay tuned 🙂😉