Frequently Asked Questions

Alright guys! Another FAQ. Go ahead and ask your questions and when I get a good chunk I will respond to them all!

~~~~~~~

Here are the questions and the answers!

~~~~~~

@lasthope96 asks:

Is there going to be a sequel of Madeline's life as an Alpha?

No. Currently I have no plans on writing Madeline's life as an adult or Alpha.

~~~~~

@ylezus asks:

Is Madeline going to fight Nexus for the Alpha title/ is Nexus going to come after Madeline?

Alright I really wanted to answer this question however it spoils Nexus's Forget Me Not chapter and I really don't want to do that. So your answer will be in the Forget Me Not chapter about Nexus.

~~~~~~~

@korra_the_legend added to the above question:

Or is Sorrel going to fight Nexus?

Once again I cannot answer this so please refer to the above answer.

~~~~~~

@_not_common asks:

Are we gunna learn more about Amelia?

Yes, in book 6.

Is Avery getting better?

Yes she is. It will take some time for her to be able to fully function in social settings but she is getting better.

Will Micheal and Ezekiel ever find mates?

Technically those two already had/have mates. Michael's mate died and Ezekiel's mate rejected him and their bond after it was claimed.

~~~~~~

@MeganWhite572 asks:

How does Sorrel feel about Cai?

She is still upset at him but its more she is being stubborn right now. She loves him truly and deeply. He is her family and she knows she can't stay mad at him forever.

Has she completely forgiven him and fully trusts him again?

No to both to be honest. Its a rather sore wound and she is being stubborn about it. However as for the trust I don't really think she will ever blindly trust him again, specifically when it comes to the shadows. There will be a wariness about her when he attempts to pull her through.

~~~~~

@_Aliferous_ asks:

Have you considered publishing your books, and if so will you it be when you've written them all or will they be publish separately?

Yes I have. Currently I am lazily looking around for agents. I am not putting an emphasis on it right now. As for publishing them it will separate entirety. So the series will be published but each book will come separate and you will have to wait for the ones after it.

~~~~~~

@Ellana92 asks:

Can we have a glance at Sorrel's situation with the coven (particularly Cai), one year later?