Silent Treatment

I knocked on the Goodman's door, Mum was here to talk to Aunty Jackie about whatever was going in between her and Larry. It was 8.00 so dinner was finished, maybe I can score some crumble?
Aunty Jack opened the door, gave me a hug and then hugged Mum and took her upstairs to chat.
Jonny and Adam were in the kitchen. Adam had just put the crumble in the oven.

"Yes!" I cheered, just in time, "alright bambinos" I jumped up and sat on the counter. I didn't make eye contact with Jonny, it's weird now. It's been 2 weeks since we slept together and now it's just...weird.

"Hey Viv. Do you mind not putting your arse on the clean countertop?" Adam was in a mood.

"Pissface," I started.

"Yes Pest" Jonny replied in his normal self.

"Has your brother turned into your mother? Because from what I see with the pink apron and the territorial related aggression, it seems as if he's cooked and cleaned"

"Although the infamous, smelly creature known as Adam," Johnny began talking in a David Attenborough voice, Adam was rolling his eyes and got back to cleaning the dishes,"is usually recluse in his effort to find a female companion, it seems as if he's taken on the role himself. Not that that would be a surprise he's been shagging himself for years" Jonny and I fist bumped. This is nice, this is normal.

"Better me cooking than Dad" Adam chimed, I agreed.

"Yeah, where is he?" I opened the side door trying to look for him but saw a dog pooping in the alley, "uhh, hi Jim"

"What!?" I heard Jonny and Adam say. They rushed over.

"Hello all" Jim greeted. Jonny pushed me aside, well not really I was stuck between him and Adam. I don't know if he did it intentionally but one hand was around my waist because I lost balance for a moment and he didn't take his arm away until I took it off.

"Jim, what are you doing out there?" Jonny asked.

"Oh, this is just one of Wilson's favourite spots to um...go" Jim replied, his dogs taking a shit.

"Brilliant" I commented and went back in.

"Just make sure you pick it up Jim" Adam said politely, then shut the door, "Dad should be in the garage. He's acting suspicious again, like that time with the fox"

"Ugh, the fox" I said with disgust, one time Uncle Martin kept a dead fox in the freezer so just so he could stuff it. I don't know how he kept it from Aunty Jack.

"The fox" Jonny copied me and shivered. "So what are they fighting about tonight?"

I took a breath to start speaking but stopped myself, "Um. Well, I'm not sure actually. They've been really quiet, I think Mums giving Larry the silent treatment over something stupid like a shoe or whatever" Uncle Martin entered the kitchen smelling of garbage.

"Ugh. Dad" Adam complained.

"What?" Uncle Martin replied. The man looked as dirty as a wild wolf.

"You smell and look like a rabbid animal" Jonny explained.

"What?" Martin's hearing must be playing up.

"Why are you covered in muck?!" Adam yelled.

"Alright son, you don't have to yell. I was in the bins"

"You were IN the bins" I repeated.

"Yes, I was in the bins" he said nonchalantly. He went to the sink and drank straight from the tap. I looked to Adam and Jonny hoping to gain further information somehow, we all shrugged. "Aah" Martin sighed, satisfied with his quenched thirst.