What Happened in Vegas

Tonight was a very special Friday night. For once I was the emotional wreck. Well not entirely but Johnny and I are in an awkward position so I'm sort of not talking to him. I am making terrible comments though.

"Ah crap I forgot my keys," he dug out his pockets.

"Always forgetting the important things," I muttered.

"What was that?" He snapped.

"Huh? Oh I have them," I jingled his car keys since I'm the one that drove. He took the keys and opened the door, it was silent and awkward between us and I think we both hoped tonight would just go as quickly as possible.
Johnny decided the right time to talk to me would be in the hallway while we were putting our coats on the rack.

"Look Viv I'm sorry I didn't remember-"

"OW YOU BLEEDING SHIT" Martin exclaimed from the toilet. Pissface and I exchanged a confused glance and knocked on the bathroom door, "occupied!" Martin sang.

"He hasn't gotten stung by another bee has he?" I leaned against the wall, defeated.

"Dad, you alright?" We knocked again. The door opened and closed so swiftly that I hardly noticed Pissface was pulled in. I banged on the door?

"Johnny? Martin open the door!" I banged some more and heard murmuring. I gave up after a few seconds and answered the door, it was Pusface, "hey,"

"Hey, what's up your arse?" Adam asked, I just shrugged and explained the situation happening in the bathroom. That's when Adam knocked and said hello, he was pulled in as well.

"Are you serious?" I hate being excluded, "is this something to do with Martin's penis again? Aunty Jack!" I called out, that time I was pulled in. It was crowded and I wanted to leave immediately.

"Shut your bleeding mouths!" Martin grimaced. He was topless, wearing jorts with socks and sandals.

"What's going on?" I had to ask.

"I've done me shoulder trying to unclog the toilet," Martin held his shoulder, "and I can't tell Jackie because she'll cancel sex night," the boys and I groaned.

"I have one question," I paused and pointed to Martin, "did you wash your hands before you pulled all of us in here?" My voice shook, the boys had the realisation that there father touched them with poop hands and ran for the sink. Especially because Martin didn't answer my question. We all rushed out of the bathroom and were greeted by Aunty Jack bringing dinner to the table.

"Hi boys, hi love so good to see you," she ran by but then came back and kissed us, "I got your text," she whispered in my ear. I had sent a text earlier tonight explaining that I'd be in a sour mood tonight because of her youngest son. She hugged Adam first then Johnny then gave Johnny a slap.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"You know what you did," Aunty Jack responded and winked at me, I couldn't help but smile. The boys and I sat down at the dinner table waiting for Martin, "where is your father? Martin! Dinners ready!" She tsked and got up to find him. Now it was just me sitting across from the boys.

"Lovers quarrel?" Adam started serving himself. Pissface and I sighed at his comment. I know I shouldn't be too angry but I'm marrying this man he should've known he was still married to that American girl! I squeezed my knife a bit hard and saw that Johnny's eyes widened in fear. I dropped the knife.

"Don't be ridiculous Pusface. Fighting is for the couples that don't have sex," Johnny teased Adam who then proceeded to groan.

"Don't remind me,"