Allison

Everything was fine until she showed up. No, not Katie the little redhead spawn of Satan but a woman I thought didn't even exist!

Allison Whatshername.

Jonny's so called 'girlfriend' for the better part of a year about 7 years ago! She turned up out of nowhere!

"Why didn't they make him bald? If you're going to impersonate Wills you make him bald. Am I right?" The doorbell interrupted my conversation with Adam. Jonny opened the front door expecting Jim.

"Shit," I heard from the front and then a door slam.

"What's going on?" I asked my startled partner. It's like he's seen a ghost. I was pulled into the dark bathroom with Jonny, "Pissface what-"

"Shush!" He put a hand over my mouth, which I then licked-ugh why is it so salty?

"Bad time to get kinky, I'm at that part of the day when I'm-"

"I'm not-" he went outside to turn the light on, "doing anything. Allison is here," I didn't take him seriously. I should have just stayed with him in the bathroom instead of answering that door.

"Hi. Sorry about him, I'm Viv. Can I help you?" I was met with a pretty girl. Blue eyes, light brown hair styled into a bob.

"Hi...I'm Allison. Johnathan's girlfriend," she grinned. Oh. My reaction wasn't something anyone expected. I saw the boys in my peripheral. Adam's mouth was agape with pure shock and Jonny just grimaced at the awkwardness. Whereas I and my stupid mouth began laughing hysterically.

"J-Johnathan! Your girlfriend Allison is here!" I wanted to faint.

"What's going on?" Jackie came to the front and smiled politely at our guest.

"Please invite your son's girlfriend, Allison in for dinner," I stepped back. Jonny cowered behind Adam.

"Adam has a-" we shook our heads, "wait, Allison? As in, Allison-Allison?" Jackie searched for an answer on any one of our faces, "she exists!?"

"Yes. I exist! Johnathan, it's nice to see you again," she was looking at Adam, "Remember, I said if we were both still single in a few years that we'd get married and...here I am," she grinned from ear to ear. Jonny was now standing closer to me. He put his hand out.

"Hello, I'm Adam. Johnathan's brother and this is my fiance Vivian. Sorry about earlier, I get spooked with strangers," This may be Pusface's only opportunity to get married and I saw Jackie contemplating on whether or not to tell her.

"Well you're welcome to have dinner with us," Jackie chimed, 'go along with it' she mouthed to Adam, who was frozen from a hug with Allison. This is too weird.

"It's been a while since you two connected, hasn't it?" I started conversation while everyone sat at the dining table. I was next to Jonny while Pusface was seated next to his dad and Allison.

"Adam can you get another bottle of wine for our guest?" Aunty Jack asked as she sat. Both of the boys has risen from their seats.

"Where are you going, Johnathan?" I asked Adam as he was still crouched.

"I...I just," he clearly didn't know how to respond, "wee?" Then the boy ran out the room. Jonny on the other hand skipped after his brother with a smug smile plastered on his face.

"So...Allison. Johnathan has told us so much about you but remind me again why you two decided to part ways." I poured myself a glass of water, I could sense Jackie glaring at me. Just begging me to not mess this up or to tell Allison the truth, I'm not a mind reader.