8 weeks later

I haven't seen or spoken to Jonny in over 2 months. I was getting pretty bored just hanging around Adam most of the time, we didn't even see each other that much.
I had recently gotten into touch with Bradley again. He lost my number apparently so he tracked me down and found my house.
Sounds creepy but he showed up during the day with roses and lunch. That was about 6 weeks ago, 6 very romantic, passionate love making weeks. I was actually really happy with him, although I did feel like we were missing a little chemistry it got silent quickly sometimes and I didn't feel too comfy during that silence. But I was happy. Content.

I was actually over Jonny telling Adam that we slept together. Aunty Jackie's birthday was tonight so I thought I'd go with Mum but also bring along Bradley. I knocked on the door and Martin opened it holding a calculator with his shirt off.

"Alright Martin?" Mum asked, he took a while to respond. I sneaked passed him with Bradley while he was doing whatever he was doing.

"Oh, hey Val. Did you know that Jackie is 25,754,400 minutes old at 11pm tonight?" Was his response.

"No I didn't. Are you letting me in?" She asked. I was practically in the kitchen by the time she got let in. I gave Aunty Jack a kiss hello and wished her happy birthday.

"Thanks love" she responded, her eyes widened at the significant increase of my breasts.

"New birth control" I whispered

She nodded and noticed the handsome man standing next to me. She had a grin on her face and introduced herself, "hi, you must me Bradley! I'm Jackie" they hugged, she lingered a bit.

"Pleasure to meet you and happy birthday" he put on his charming smile then looked to me.

"Here's your present" I offered it to her and her eyes brightened.

"Ooh, wonder what it is?" She began opening it. It was a pair of pearl earrings. "Oh my goodness thank you sweetie!" Mum walked in and gave her a matching necklace.
"Thank you so much you girls," she sighed and caressed my face, "I really wish I had a girl" I smiled.

"Where are the boys?" Mum asked.

"Probably in the living room, god knows they never help with the cooking" the older women laughed. Someone rang the doorbell, I went to answer because I thought no one would, but I arrived the same time as Pusface. I pushed him out the way and into the wall. I opened the door and lo and behold, Jim.

"Hello Jackie!" He chimed, "oh you're not Jackie" he took a second look.

"Nope. Aunty Jack!" I called out.

"Yes" she called out and walked closer to the door.

"Jim's here" I heard her say 'oh' from a distance. I left him with her and took Bradley to the living room to meet the boys.

"Hey guys, this is Bradley. Bradley, this is Adam and Jonny, the most annoying duo in the world" I introduced them to each other.

"Pleasure" Jonny leaned in and shook hands with Bradley, as did Adam. Cue the awkward silence. There was a woman sitting next to Jonny, I think I recognised her.
Bradley and I sat next to each other on the sofa opposite the door while Jonny and this woman sat on the other. As always, Adam was left out in the ottoman. Jonny kept looking at Bradley, until I cleared my throat. Pissface jumped in his seat.

"Oh right yeah, Viv, you know Liz. We're back together" that is a face of regret. I grinned and waved hello.

"So nice to see you guys back together" I held in my laugh with all my might.

"Yeah," Adam agreed, "out of all Jonny's females, you're our favourite"

"Females?" She asked for clarification.