1.2

Hours passed by after my reunion with Akutagawa. I've stopped typing angrily and my breathing went back to a normal pace. Yet, when a hand was gently placed on my hurt shoulder I whipped around with a punch. Tachihara laughed and caught my fist.

"Jumpy?" He asked. "Anyway, I'm going on a lunch run. Come with?" When I nodded, Tachihara held my hand and help me up. "Chuuya! I'm taking your subordinate on a lunch run!" Tachihara called out.

"Whatever!" Chuuya called back.

"I have a proper name asshole." I hip checked Tachihara.

Tachihara just smirked at me, dragging me to one of many black vans. I got in shotgun and he turned the car on.

"So, where are we getting food from?"

"Our usual place. It's just a little restaurant on 52nd street. I ordered something for you. You'll like it." Tachihara answered. "And if you don't, more for me!" He laughed.

We pulled up to a restaurant I've never seen before. It was a little hole in the wall on the side of a building. There was a sign above the door: 'The Red Rose.' Inside there was a beautiful little restaurant. It was dimly lit and had a full bar. However, it was empty. The whole place didn't have one customer.

Tachihara and I sat at the bar while we waited for the order to be done. He placed his arm around my shoulder, resting it on my good shoulder.

"And now we wait."

"How come no one is here?" I asked. "It looks nice enough for it to be somewhat busy." My eyes wandered around.

"You're so cute, Aliceina." He pinched my cheek. "We own this restaurant and they're not allowed to open until after we get our lunch."

"Wouldn't it get boring eating the same thing everyday?" I asked. Next thing I know, Tachihara caught a knife that was thrown at me. I stared at the shiny blade that was right in front of me.

"Relax, Tsuuki, she's new." He placed the knife on the bar, "No need to get defensive."

"I-I didn't mean anything of it!" I apologized as best I could.

"You don't have to apologize, Queen." Tachihara stated while he grabbed the bags of food. "See you tomorrow, Tsuuki!" Tachihara grabbed my good hand with his free one and led me out of the restaurant. "That pretty little mouth of yours sure gets you in a lot of trouble." He let out a chuckle while starting the car.

"Well, I would imagine it gets boring eating the same thing all the time for lunch." I retorted.

He placed his hand on my thigh, "But you've never had Tsuuki's cooking before."

"Alright, whatever you say, boss." I added the nickname cheekily.

"Aliceina..." Tachihara groaned, "Why did you have to say that?"

"Say what?" I asked innocently.

"That's it. When we get back to headquarters, your ass is mine."

"Of course... boss." After I said that, I let out a little squeak because he squeezed my thigh.

Once we got back, we made our rounds giving everyone who wanted something from The Red Rose their food. I sat down at my desk happily with my food. Tachihara leaned down next to my ear.

"I'll be back for you."

I waved him away with my fork, "Yeah, yeah, let me eat."

He chuckled and nipped at my earlobe before going back to his desk to eat. While I was eating Higuchi stopped by and handed me the keys to my apartment back. She didn't say much, just a simple, "here", before tossing them onto my desk.

"Aliceina," Tachihara said, "Gramps wanted me to show you where the information that you're going to be needing for future documents is stored."

"I'm not done eating yet." I gave him a hard time.

"Yeah?" He yanked me up, "Well, I want my dessert." Tachihara whispered between gritted teeth.

"I'm swooning." I rolled my eyes playfully, letting him take me wherever he wanted to go. We ended up in a closet of sorts. "How cliche, we're in a closet." I teased.

"Obviously I'm a true romantic." Tachihara pulled me close.

"Yes, mister this isn't a thing. Very romantic."

His only response was a smirk before his lips met mine. As the kiss grew hungry, Tachihara tightened his hold on my body. My fingers pulled on his ginger locks. He let out a low growl and slammed my back against the wall. I gasped out in a bit of pain considering my shoulder was still healing and he began to unbutton my shirt just enough to expose my collarbone before he kissed down my neck to the newly exposed skin. I felt his teeth graze my skin a couple of times before Tachihara started nipping at the sensitive skin.

"If you leave a mark, I-" I gasped as he sucked harshly on my neck. "You're a dick." I mumbled.

"But you love it." He muttered. Tachihara came up and kissed my lips one more time. "Damn, Queen. You are one fine dessert."

"Bite me." I rolled my eyes.

"Again?" He chuckled before sneaking out out of the closet.

I punch his shoulder before we parted ways and went back to work. The rest of the day was quiet for me. No one bothered me, no problems came up. I was ready to finally go to my apartment and sleep on my own free will in my own bed.

"Trouble really does follow you, doesn't it?" Chuuya's voice made me jump as I was heading out.

"What?" I turned.

"You have like three hickeys on your neck. We may be the mafia but we must keep our professional image to be respected." Chuuya crossed his arms.

"All work and no play makes Chuuya a very dull boy." I shot back while exiting the building. With that, I set off to the apartment. As I was unlocking the door, my new cell phone rang. I answered it without bothering to check who it was. "Yeah?"

I was greeted by a heavy sigh and an annoyed Akutagawa. "Can you do anything properly?"

"Ryunosuke-san..." I chuckled nervously.

"Save it." He coughed. "Listen, I'm picking you up tomorrow from your apartment at eight. Be presentable." He hung up before I could inquire anything.

Sighing, I closed the door behind myself and went to find the bedroom. My eyes widened with joy when I came across a king sized bed. My tired body collapsed onto the bed, completely forgetting about Akutagawa's phone call.