1- Time Bomb

Heyyy everybody! thanks for clicking my story and reading! :D I hope you like it and please vote and comment, or message me if you want too if you have any ideas etc! Its really appreciated!! Enjoy! :D

(and if you happen to look up the people who play the characters, i suggest typing 'model', after their names, just in case haha :)

Chapter 1. Time Bomb

Tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick

I gritted my teeth against the annoying sound, trying to continue taking my test. But the constant TICK TICK TICK of some idiot ticking their pencil against the hard wood of their desk was very quickly beginning to piss me off. I mean, how in the hell am I supposed to finish this Trigonometry test?!

Just ignore it Clarisse. You'll be fine.

Yeah, if that reassuring voice in my head could hear that damned ticking, they'd be less reassuring, and more WHERE IS THAT ASSWIPE SO I CAN SMASH THEIR FACE IN!!

Like me.

The minutes went by agonizingly slow, and I'd only gotten twenty six of the damned problems done! I had twenty-something more to do, and they get more complex as they go. Who in the fuck-

The ticking stopped. Nothing to be heard but the flip of pages and scratch of pencils and the click of calculator buttons. Oh, thank you Jeezus.

My name's Clarisse Hornitt. I'm a senior in high school. As the stereotypes go, I'm a nerd, or a geek. Whatever. Maybe I'm smart (4.0 bitches), maybe I dress less like a hooker and more like a student (Hellooo, girl polo's), and hell yes I wear glasses (I don't have to poke myself in the eyes like with stupid contacts). Yes, maybe my figure can be compared to a 12-year-old boy's, but I'd rather fit into my clothes than spill out of them. My hair is a crazy mass of dark brown curls that no straightener has the balls to fix, and I'm not a huge fan of make-up, but I do wear it (cover-up is my best friend when it comes to those dang zits). And speaking of best friends, I don't have one.

Now, appearance wise, I am the spitting image of Josie Geller's bestie. But unlike most nerds and geeks, I'm not a sniveling, shy, pitiful excuse of the person who can barely stutter out an answer to people who intimidate me (if there's anyone who can). Hells to the no, I am not bashful or nervous in any way. You piss me off and there will be hell to pay, and you won't walk away from a confrontation with me. You'll crawl, bitch.

It's been probably five minutes of beautiful test-taking conditions. But that damned TICK TICK TICK started again, and I all but pulled my hair out. I was beginning to feel like a tick tick ticking time bomb. Who in all of God's creation could be so annoying?! Unable to contain myself anymore, I whipped my head behind me, seeking out the mother fudger.

My eyes zoomed across the other students, quickly finding that idiot culprit.

Oh Jeezus.

How surprising that the maker of the most annoying sound on the planet would be one of the most annoying people who inhabited this Earth.

Sebastian MacCrain.

AKA: Arrogant, self-concerned, stupid, butt-kissing, smooth-talking, grape-fruit eating (seriously, they're disgusting), manwhore/the devil incarnated. I'd continue but I'd need days. He plays on the football team (which is the legitimate reason why he's so stupid. Probably has a permanent concussion), and no, he is not the quarterback. He's a linebacker. And unfortunately, a damn good one. The best this school has had in, oh, EVER. Which is the reason for his self-centered, cocky, manwhorish ways.