~3~

After that incident Jake and I went to the beach.

"So,is that what it looks like when your jealous?" He asked.

"I guess. She just ticked me off so much." I replied.

"I know. Buuut she's was with the leech ever since he left she's been trying to get my attention." He explained.

"Like a rebound?" I asked.

"I guess you could call it that." He replied.

"That's low." I said chuckling. Jake soon joined me.

"I really like you ZoZo."

"I really like you too Jakey."

"Will-will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." I replied with the biggest smile. He picked my up and jumped off the rocks.

"Your so beautiful." I tipped my head down and blushed. I felt his thumb and index finger go on my chin,and lift my head up.

"Hey now. I wanna see your face."

"Nooo." I whined.

"Whyyy." He mimicked. I smirked and looked at him.

"Cause I'm ugly." I said.

"Zoey Lynn Uley! Don't you ever and I mean ever say that about yourself." Wow. That's the first time he's ever used my full name. I looked at him.

He leaned down. Then I leaned up to him. Then we kissed. I know it's cheesey but sparks flew.

We pulled away after what felt like eternity.

"Let's go for a walk." He intertwined our fingers as we walked down the beach. This is one of the images I saw when we imprinted. It felt right.

"It's one of the images I saw too." Jacob said braking the silence. I gave him a confused look. "Wolf telepathy." He added.

"Oh ya I forgot." Just then bowls broke out. Jake and I looked at each other then we phased and ran to the pack.

As soon as we phased voices swirled our heads.

'What's going on!' Jacob thought.

'That red head is back!' Sam thought to us.

'We lost her!' Paul thought.

'Dammit.' I mutter. We all headed back while Embry and Paul were on patrol.

"God I thought we had her." Quil said.

"Almost." Same replied.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"Her names Victoria. She's after Bella." I went to go walk away,but Sam stopped me.

"Where are you going?"

"I want nothing to do with Bella."

"Well to bad we have to protect people." I rolled my eyes and sat down. Jake picked me up and sat me on his lap. I buried my head into his chest,not wanting to move.

One week later

Around 9:00 at night it was Quil and I's turn for patrol.

'Yo,Quil it seems too quiet' I thought to him.

'Yea...your right. Probably because the Cullen's are back.' He laughed.I little while later I smelled leech,but couldn't find where it was.

'ZOEY LOOK OUT!' Quil thought to me. It was too late. The red head jumped on me and did her worst. She bit me but Quil ripped her off as soon as she did.

She kicked Quil off of her and ran. Something wasn't right there was a tingling feeling in me.

I shifted back. "QUIL." I shrieked. Quil howled and shifted back.

"Zoey!" He said. Soon the pack showed up. Everyone phased back to human forms.

"T-That l-leech g-got som-me v-venom i-in me." I stuttered out. Everything came hazy. I felt someone pick me up and we ran.

We came to a beautiful house. I didn't know where we were,but it smelt like leach. I tried to move but I couldn't.

The last thing I heard was.

"Stay alive. For me." Jake.

Everything went black.

Jacob's pov.

When we reached where Quil and Zoey where I saw Zoey crawled up shrieking in pain.

"I'm taking her to Carlisle." I said. I picked her up and ran. Finally what felt like eternity we made it.

I saw her drifting off.

"Stay alive. For me." I said. I didn't have to knock on the door Edward heard my thoughts.

"Victoria bit her. We need Carlisle." He nodded. I walked it,and put her in the hospital room. Carlisle appeared.

"There is only little venom nothing major. It's only going to cover a partial part of her heart. She will be twice as stronger and faster. Her eyes will be red,but will be a yellowish color." He explained.

I started shaking. This can't happen. That red head will pay. Soon.