~11~

2 weeks later.

Billy,Sue,Charlie,and I were waiting on Jacob to get back for dinner. Charlie looked like a wreck. He's upset because Bella called saying they're staying longer because she got sick.

"Charlie she'll be back soon. She'll feel better in a few days.Then you'll see her." Charlie nodded. Billy and I glanced at each other knowing that he won't see Bella.

Soon Jacob walked in.

"Hey,Charlie have to heard from Bella." Oh no. Billy and I looked at each other with worried looks. Sue stopped what she was doing to see Jacobs reaction.

"She called. She said that they're staying longer. She got sick." Jacobs face fell he knew exactly what happen.

He went to go rush out,but Billy grabbed his arm.

"Let it go Jacob." He pulled his arm away and turned towards me and left. Charlie looked like he did something wrong.

I looked to Billy to give me permission to go after him. He did a slight nod.

"I-I should go after him. I'll talk to y'all later." I said and hurried out of the house.

I saw Jacob zoom out of the driveway on his bike. Where is he going. Cullen clan.

I hopped on my bike and took off. I pulled up a few minutes after Jake.

"Jacob it's not worth it."

"I can't let it happen."

"It probably already did." He shook his head and barged inside. I stayed outside.

About 10 minutes later he came outside with Edward following. Jacob was shaking.

"Jacob?" I questioned. He kicked his bike in anger. He looked back at Edward and phased.

"What did you do!" I yelled. He looked at me blankly.

"Bella's pregnant."

"Impossible. Is it a demon?" I asked.

"Were not sure." All of a sudden a howl pierced the air. I phased and ran.

Voices filled my head. As I was running I met up with Leah.

'What's going on?' She asked as we ran in the beach.

'Jacob called a meeting. Bella's pregnant.' I said. We made it with the rest of the pack.

Sam showed up.

'Quiet' he said in his alpha voice. 'Bella is pregnant with a perhaps a demon. It could terrorize Forks and La Push. We are going to have to kill it before it is born.' He explained. That meant kill Bella. For as much as I didn't like her I don't want her to die.

'Does that mean kill Bella?' Seth asked upset.

'Yes.'  Sam replied.

'No! Bella is a big sister to me.' Jake said.

'You will obey me Jacob!' Sam yelled in his alpha voice.

'No! I am the grandson of a chief. I am the son of the chief.I was born to be an Alpha and I will NOT bow down to you!' Jacob yelled. In a alpha voice,and stood tall and mighty in front of Sam.There's two alphas now. Jacob ran off.

I went to go follow but Sam jumped in front of me.

'If you know what's best for you,you'll stay here.'

'How would you know what's best for me?'

'Your my baby sister I always know what's best for you,and I'm your alpha you will listen to me.' He said.

'I am not a baby anymore! Jacob is another alpha I'll join him,and you can kiss...my...ass.' I said and took off. I knew where Jacob was. The Cullen's.

'I'm joining you.' Seth said.

'Alright. We're going to the Cullen's Jacobs going to warn them. I can't hear the others thoughts.' I said.

'Me either,but I can hear Jacobs.' Seth said. I nodded.

I don't care if I hurt Sam. He may be my brother and I love him dearly,but he can't control me. I'm my own person. He doesn't own me. I know what's best to do.

Join jakes pack, and protect Bella. Even if I wanted to kill her before.