~17~

A few days later it was the day of the fight.

Jake,Seth,and I are staying up front with the Cullen's and the others while the two packs stayed behind. Not long later the Voulturi showed up.

"Ahhh,the Cullen's. It's nice to see you again,and your mutts. Let's address the situation." He said. "Edward. May I." He asked holding out his hands.

Edward walked forward towards them. Jake and I started growling. Bella tried to make her shield reach that far but it didn't make it.

(A/n I'm going to skip the fighting I don't want to make the book too long. Sorry.)

Aro wanted Bella and Nessie to come up. Seth,Jake,Emmet,and I came with for Nessie and Bella's protection. I locked eyes with a blonde girl and put my head down.

"Blood runs in her veins,but is still vampire. Remarkable." Aro said. Creep. Sam said it could be too dangerous out here for me being a hybrid. I told him to shut it. We all walked back.

I blocked out the Voulturi and saw a blonde girl ,with piercing red eyes that no one could forget, looking at me. I started growling. Bella followed my gaze and shielded everyone.

"There is no danger here my friends." Aro said. Alice and jasper brought proof of another human:vampire.

"They work with or mortal enemies Aro-" I blonde haired man started to say but Aro cut him off.

"Oh shut it. They're not a threat." He said. The blonde girl kept her eyes on me.

"Aro, it seems we have a hybrid." The girl said. Aro followed her gaze and met my eyes.

"Carlisel,explain." Aro said unhappy.

"She's part of the pack. On one of their patrols Victoria, the one who created the army,got venom into her system. The wolf genes are more dominant. She's no threat." He explained. I stepped a little closer towards the Voulturi.

[Zoey get back.] Jake said.

[its fine Jake.] u replied back.

"We will be back Cullen's.For her." Aro said pointing at me. Shit.

Later that evening.

"They're coming for me." I said to Jake as we walked on the beach. It was sunset and everyone left.

"I won't let them hurt you. They won't touch you." He said.

"I know that. They'll just have to suck it up." I said he laughed. Jake stopped us and turned towards me.

"Zoey we've known each other since we were little. This isn't the imprint talking I love you Zoey no matter what. Will you do me the honor of marrying me?" He said getting down on one knee pulling out a ring.

"Jake..."