~14~

I hopped on my bike and drove back the the Cullen's. Taking in all of the scenery. When I arrived I saw Bella throw Seth off of the back deck.What the hell. I hopped off my bike and phased. I lunged at Bella but she threw me at a tree.

My back it the tree and I'd admit that hurt.

"I've been waiting forever to do that to you,Zoey." She said. Everyone looked at her shocked.

I growled and went at her. Jacob jumped in front of me.She started going off on Seth. I went into the woods and phase back. I changed into clothes I had hidden.

"What the hell Bella. I got into a fight with family just to protect you. I may hate you but I protected you for Jake and Edward. You should thank Seth. If he had never of imprinted on her she and you would...be...dead. You don't know how bad I want to tear your head off,but I won't." I snapped.

"Ya,right. Do you guys really believe her?" She asked looking at the Cullens.

"Yes,we do. Only because it's true. She split from family just to protect you and Renesmee." Carlisle said.

"Oh. I-I'm sorry." I just scoffed. Jake came up to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"I need to talk to you,Leah,and Seth." I told Jake.

"Ok." He grabbed them and the Cullen's went inside.

"I talk to Sam. He apologized. He said that we are welcome back,and that we can stay in Jacobs pack." Their faces got all happy,but I'm ticked still.

"Hey,babe. Don't be mad." Jake said lifting my head.

"Mmmmm." I whined. Seth and Leah left the room.

"Please look at me." He said.

"Mm." I whined turning my head away. He went to go kiss me,but I turned my face in the other direction.

He grabbed both sides of my face and kissed me. We both smiled into the kiss.

"I love you." Jake said.

"I love you too. Want to go to Sam's?" I said.

"Yea." We grabbed Leah and Seth and went. We all phased and ran. One bad thing about being able to read each other's thoughts is when someone first imprints. All they think about and picture is their imprint.

There was one image I liked.

(Just say it's Seth and Nessie

(Just say it's Seth and Nessie.)

Seth seemed to like it too. When we reached past the treaty line Sam's pack came out of nowhere. They growled at Seth.

I jumped in front of Seth and growled back.

'Seth go back to the treaty line.' I thought to him. He slowly backed away until he reached across the line,and Sam's pack backed off.

Sam showed up. He growled at his pack until the bowed to the ground. He nodded his head at us for us to follow.

'Let's go Seth.' Leah said. Leah protected him as we ran with Sam's pack to my house.

We all phased back and got dressed. When we got inside of the house I confronted his pack.

"What the hell was that?" I question with anger. No one answered. "Sam?" I asked. With my eyebrow raised.

"Jared?" Sam asked. We all looked at Jared.

"Paul?" We all looked at Paul he had a guilty ass face.

"Why should we let them back here? They the leeches pets now!" He asked getting angry.

"This is our home. Sam allowed us. His pack and my pack are coming together." Jacob said.

"Whatever." He muttered cause he knows that we're right,and he's not. Leah and I smirked at him.

This is going to be rough.