~8~

"Billy I'll call Sue over." He nodded. I called Sue to help Billy.

"Billy I have to go to the pack. I'll check on you later." I said.

"Be safe." He said. I nodded. I ran and phased. I ran to my house. I tried calling Jacobs name. Nothing.

I arrived at my house. I phased back and got dressed.

"Sam!" I yelled.

"What!"

"Call Carlisel I'm paying Bella a visit." I said. He nodded.

I grabbed my dirt bike and drive to the Cullen's. When I arrived to the Cullen's they were all waiting for me. Even Bella.

"What do we owe for your appearance."

"Bella. Because of you my imprint is gone."

"What do you mean?" She asked coming off of the porch.

"Jacob cares about you. He fears that you will die if you marry Edward. He's gone. He left because of your wedding."

"Your lying." She said.

"Would I waste my time just to come lie to you? Now that Jacobs gone and I'm with the pack and doing patrol. Sue has to take time out of her day to help Bill. All...because...of..."  I looked over at Edward and saw him concentrating on me.

"Tell your little leech to stay of of my head." I growled.

"Y-you can't tell him what to do." She said.

"Oh. Then watch this. Cullen's. Remember you bite Bella we can kill you. You'll be braking the treaty." I said.

"Treaty? What treaty?" Bella asked.

"The treaty where if they bite any human. We can kill them."

"But it's my decision." Bella argued.

"To bad. Have a nice night."

Bella had it she pulled me away from my bike. When she threw me to the ground I got up and phased. The Cullen's came to protect Bella. I snarled and snapped at them.

'I'll pick up my bike later.' I thought to Edward.

"Ok." He said. I took off running to my house. She's not going to be safe forever. They can't always protect her.

"What did you do?!" Sam boomed when I got home. I phased back and Emily got me clothes.

"I payed Bella a visit. She makes my imprint run away. I'll go after her."

"Did you threaten the Cullen's."

"I reminded them what will happen if they bite Bella." I replied. He nodded.

"Paul!" I yelled.

"What?"

"Can you get my bike from the Cullen's. please." He rolled his eyes and nodded. I went inside and grabbed a muffin.

It's not the same with Jake. Everything is different.