~6~

After Jacob left I went back to Bella and Edward.

"Where did he go." I looked at her and turned away.

"It's starting." Edward said. I turned towards him.

"Jacob got there. He's good." I sighed in relief. "She's close. Seth go. I can hear her thoughts."

Soon enough Victoria jumped out of a tree while there was a newborn in front of us. She stared at me in confusion.

"Riley, Victoria is using you. In fact she'll be happy that she doesn't have to deal with you."

"Don't listen to him. Remember about there mind tricks." Victoria said.

"She's just using you because you know your way around here. She only wants revenge on her true mate. James. She doesn't love you." Edward continued. I kept my eyes on Victoria.

"That's not true. I love you. Only you." Victoria said. Putting her eyes back on Edward.

"You're dead." Riley said in barley a whisper,and came charging at Edward.

Edward through him towards Seth who showed up. Victoria was about to leave.

"Hold it!" I yelled at her. "Do you remember me?" I asked. She gave me a confused look. "You changed me." When I said that Riley got loose from Seth and went after Edward.

I phased and she smirked. She came at me while I went after her. She came and flipped over me. Edward came and tackled her.

Riley knocked out Seth I went to attack him,but he knocked me out as well. I saw darkness. Not for long. I woke up after a minute,so did Seth. Edward was trapped.

'Get Riley I'll get the red head.' I thought to him he nodded. Before we could reach them Bella cut her arm. Is she stupid. Victoria and Riley looked at her.

Seth and I took our chance. I grabbed Victoria and threw her off Edward. Seth did the same to Riley.

I got on top of Victoria. I ripped her head,arms,and legs off. Edward finished of Riley.

I grabbed my clothes and phased back.

"Bella are you stupid! You could of gotten yourself killed!" I yelled.

"I-I was starting to h-help."

"By cutting your arm and having blood come out of it in front of vampires." She opened her mouth to say something,but shut it quickly.

"The voulturi is coming. We need to go. Now."

"Seth let's go." We went down the hill into the clearing. When we got down there everyone was waiting. The pack was still in wolf form.

All of a sudden a newborn popped out of no where. Leah went after it.

"LEAH DON'T!"