~12~

Listen to while reading.

Seth and I met up with Jake just up the hill from the Cullen house.

"Were joining you,Jake." I said.

"No." He flat out said.

"Sorry but you our alpha now soooo." I said. He turned to us with a confused face.

"What!?" He said.

"You are a second alpha. So we rebelled now you're our alpha." Seth explained.

"Fine." He muttered. I kissed his cheek and we walked down the hill.

We stopped at a good distance of their balcony with Edward there.

"There coming." Jacob said lowly.

"I won't let them touch her." He nodded.

"Seth,ZoZo-"

"Hey,don't forget about me." A voice said. We turned around to see Leah.

"No."  Jake said.

"I know Sam's plan of attack. Do you know what it's like. To have your heart broken. Then have to have your ex be the boss of you. I can't get away from him. They don't even know that I left." Howls pierced the air.

"I think they just found out." I said.

"Alright." Jake said clapping his hands. "Seth,ZoZo,Leah we are going to keep a perimeter check around the Cullen's. Zoey I know your not a big fan of the Cullen's but hey your here."

"Yes,but how am I supposed to hunt. I have to have at least a little blood a month,and I haven't hunted. Sam's pack won't stop to hurt me."

"But I imprinted on you. Plus your Sam's sister. He couldn't hurt you." Jake said. As we spread out.

"He hurt Emily." I mumbled.

"I heard that!" They all shouted.

"I'll be back." I have to talk to the Cullen's. They also have to hunt. The most blood I need is a rabbit.

"Carlisel!" I shouted. He came speeding down.

"Alright,so,y'all need to hunt so do I. Sam has this place surrounded."

"We'll have to think of something. I'll get back to you." I nodded and went back outside.

A few nights later

"It's too quiet Jacob." Leah said.

"Yea but" he sighs. "They're out there." He finished.

It was pitch black by now. You would hear random noises. Leah went to patrol around the perimeter.

Jacob and Seth helped the Carlisle,Esme, Emmet and I escaped to hunt.

Not far along in the hunt Carlisel got a call.

"Bella's in labor. We have to go now!" He said. We all ran. I shifted and ran as fast as I could. When we arrive we had to fight off Sam's pack.

Sam went to tackle Edward but I pushed Sam to the ground he got up and looked for me.

I growled and bared my teeth at him as he did the same.

"STOP!" Seth yelled we all turned and looked at him.

"It's over." He said.

"Seth imprinted on Renesmee. Whom ever a wolf imprints on cannot be hurt. It's their most absolute law." Edward said. Sam's pack backed away and ran off.

I ran back into the woods to change as did Leah and Jake. We all ran into the house.

"Bella's gonna kill you little bro." Leah said. We all knew it was true. Bella will be a newborn. Vicious, cruel, stronger than anyone,and faster. Like any other newborn.

"What about Bella. Is she ok?" I asked. Jacob and Leah looked at me shocked. Yea,I know I asked if Bella was ok. Sue me.

"We have to wait for the venom to spread." Carlisle said. Renesmee started to cry in Jakes arms so Seth took her. She stopped as soon as she saw Seth.

Jacob wrapped his arm around my waist. Now all I have to do is talk to Sam. Great.

Edward must of heard my thoughts cause he laughed.

"Stay out of my head." He put his hands up in surrender and backed away. All I have to do is think on how I'm going to do this.