~9~

Play while reading.

"Do I have to?" I asked Billy. He wants me to go to the wedding with him. Why would I go. I wanted to kill Bella.

"Please." He asked.

"Fine." I mumbled.

"Seth and Sue are coming." He said. I nodded.

I put on my dress and flats. I drove Billy to the Cullen's as Seth and Sue followed. Leech is what I smelled. The...whole...entire...time.

We all stood up as we watched Bell and her dad walk down the aisle. Boring. Edward had a boyish grin on his face. Bella looked like she was going to throw up.

After ceremony.

Billy,Sue,Seth,Charlie, and I were at our table when a vamp was talking to Bella and Edward. Seth and I could hear her.

'They invited two of them.' She said.

'They're our friends

'They're our friends.'Edward said.

'The killed him. He was going to change. He wanted to be like us,and live with me.'

'He tried to kill Bella

'He tried to kill Bella.' Edward said. Bella just stood there like she did something wrong.

 Bella just stood there like she did something wrong

'I don't believe that. He's gone because of you.' She said and walked away.

That makes two people that's he made there mates to leave,or in that leech's case got killed. The pack killed him 1 day before I phased.

Seth was in like shock.We looked at each other. I scoffed and we shook our heads.

Edward showed Bella to the back of the house. What the hell? He came back with no Bella.

I heard a voice I thought I wouldn't hear for awhile. Jacob. He was yelling why would he be yelling? Edward took off. Seth and I followed.

"Jacob!" I said. I walked over to him. He picked me up and hugged me.

"I missed you ZoZo." He muffled into my hair.

Bella scoffed. I jumped off of him and glared at her. She glared back,and I growled.

"Your going to kill her." He said to Edward. We heard rustling in the woods then Sam and the pack came out.

"Let it go Jacob it's not our problem anymore. They bite her they know the consequences. Let's go." He ordered.

"I have to take Billy home." I said.

"I'll come." Jacob said. We went back out front.

"Come on dad. We have to go." Jake said.

"Jacob. What's wrong." Billy asked. Sue looked worried.

"Where's Seth?"

"Sam." Jacob said.She nodded.

"Just trust us Billy. We have to go." I said. Sue followed us out and went home.

At La Push

"I'm going home Jake. Wanna come?" I asked.

"Yea. I'm hungry. You ok dad?"

"Yes, son go ahead." Jake nodded. I headed to the woods and changed out of my dress before I phased. Jake did the same. We carried out clothes in our mouths.

Soon we arrived at my place. We changed back into our clothes. We grabbed each other's hands and walked inside.

"Jacob's back!" The boys shouted.

"I'm going to go change." I said to Jacob. He nodded as I went up stairs.

After I changed into something comfy I grabbed a muffin and sat on Jakes lap.

"Where did you go Jake?" Paul asked. He sighed before he answered.

"I went up to Alaska." He said. They all nodded. He was still angry I could tell.

"Are y-you going to leave again?" Embry asked.

"No,I'm perfectly fine right where I'm at." He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"This is our home and no one can drag us out of here." I said. Everyone cheered. We spent the night laughing and fooling around.

None of us knew that soon we won't be laughing and fooling around.