~13~

Listen to while reading.

The rest of the night Jake and I slept on the floor,while Seth held Nessie in his arms on the couch. Blondie of course hates the idea of Seth holding Nessie 24/7.

I didn't want the morning to come. That meant I have to get ready to talk to Sam. He can't push me away and I can't push him away.

When I woke up Jake was still asleep. As was Seth. Blondie has Nesssie,and Edward is waiting for Bella to wake. I changed and woke up Jacob and Seth.

When Seth woke up he was freaking out because he couldn't see Renesmee.

"Seth calm the hell down. Blondie has her we are waiting on Bella to awake."

"Ok." He and Jake got changed and came down. We were all in the living room. Except for Edward and Carlisle. They were in the hospital room.

We were all quiet. Listening to Bella's heartbeat. It's slows down every few minutes.

We heard it then it's just stopped. Everything went quiet. We all snapped our heads towards the room. Soon enough she woke up.

She wanted  to see Renesmee, when Seth heard that he growled. Edward told her that she needs to control her thirst.

"They won't be back for and hour or so." Carlisel said.

"I'll be back. I have to go fix something." I said. Jacob turned to me.

"You're going over there?" I nodded.

"He's my brother. My family. We need to fix this." I said. He nodded and kissed my head.

I hopped on my bike and drove to La Push. Here goes nothing.

At the house.

I hopped off my bike and headed inside. When I walked in I saw Emily cooking as usual.

"H-hey Em." I softly said. She turned around frightened until she saw it was me.

"Oh my lord. ZOEY!" She said happily and ran over to me. "Where have you been. Sam said you,Jake,Seth,and Leah left the pack."

"Jacob is the second alpha and we joined his pack. Bella had her baby and Seth improved on her. She changed she's a leech now."

"That's good for Seth." Then the pack came in. They scowled when they saw me. Paul growled at me but Jared stopped him.

Then Sam walked in.

"Hey." I said softly.

"Zoey. What can I do for you." He said.

"I came to fix things. We can't push each other away. We're Uleys' we can't do that to family."

"You left the pack."

"You wanted to kill Bella!" I yelled.

"I thought you didn't like Bella!" He yelled back.

"That doesn't mean I want to kill her! You should be happy! Seth  found his imprint. The Cullen's didn't brake the treaty. She's alive. They injected venom into her,but he had to bite her for her to survive." I said getting quieter.

"What are you saying?" He asked.

"I'm asking are you going to push us away? Push your own sister away."

"You left. You all left." He said.

"Because we wanted what's best for Bella. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too." He said and hugged me. He took me by surprise,but I hugged him back and the pack joined.  "You guys can come back and stay in Jakes pack." He said.

"Thanks big bro. I have to go,but we'll come back. "

"Ok. Be safe."

"Always." I said and left. That went better than expected.