~16~

Jasper and Alice left us. That's the first thing I heard this morning. No "hi,good morning,how'd you sleep" nothing.

"They left a note saying that the Voulturi will come when the snow sticks." Bella said.

"Did they leave because they didn't want to fight?" I questioned.

"No. They said that they might have something to convince Aro,but I'm not relying on them. I have some people that might be able to help."

"Carlisel,I'm not going to have you put your friends in fight the Voulturi because of us." Edward said.

"We're not going to ask them to fight. We're going to ask them to be witnesses." Carlisel said. Edward nodded.

"Thank you." Carlisel nodded and patted his back.

Week later

By now the Cullen's living room is filled with red eyes. Renesmee looks like she flipping 8. We're running out of time.

Leah,and I felt uncomfortable so we walked outside.

"That's too weird." Leah said.

"Tell me about it." I joked. Bella,Renesmee,and Jake joined us.

"What's too weird?" Bella asked.

"Those red eyes there..." Jake said trying to find the right words.

"Creepy!" Nessie exclaimed.

"Exactly!" Jake,Leah,and I said at the same time. Jake came over to me and snaked his arm around my waist.

Howls broke loose from Brady and Collin. Seth came rushing out and we phased.

"Whoever they found wasn't invited." Jake said. We ran towards Collin and Brady to see them following something. We looked up to see to vamps taunting us.

"Awww. Look more mutts." They made clicking noises like you would with puppies.

The Cullen's showed up.

"They're no threat guys." Edweirdow said.

We walked away. Seth wanted to go back to Nessie. We're in for the long road.