~15~

Listen to while reading

Bella asked Jake and I if we wanted to join her, Seth,and Renesmee if we wanted to go out in the woods. We agreed cause we had nothing else better to do.

Renesmee is growing everyday. The Cullen's are scared for how long they have left with her. I think they have nothing to worry about.

Jacob, and Seth were phased I didn't cause I wanted to speak to Bella.

"Carlisle thinks there's answers in Denali about Renesmee,and why she's growing so fast. We're going to go up soon."  Bella explained.

"I think she'll stop growing when she hits a certain age." I said.

"Perhaps but she could age all the way." Renesmee ran up to us with a snowflake in a hand. Bella and I bent down to her level.

"Look mom, a snowflake." She said with her hand held out.

"It's beautiful. Why don't you catch another one." Nessie went off to catch another one,and Jacob rubbed up against. I patted his head.

We noticed Nessie looking off into the distance. Nessie came running over to Seth as Seth growled.

"Mom,who's that?" She questioned as I stood ready to phase.

"I think that's our cousin from Denali. IRINA!" She shouted. She turned her gaze to Bella with the look of disgust and disbelief.

She ran off and Bella ran off after her. I put Nessie on Seth. Bella came back.

"She jumped into the ocean. I wish I could just talk to her."She explained.

"We have to go patrol. We'll be back later." Bella grabbed Nessie and took off as I phased and we started patrol.

Next few days.

Snow has melted by now. Mother nature needs to get her crap together. I can't keep up with these changes.

I was sitting up in my room bouncing a ball off of the roof,and the two packs are down stairs. I was just...thinking. My mind was going to different places. The packs,the Cullen's,and Renesmee.

*knock* *knock*

I had my door lock so I vamp sped to the door and unlocked it. I then sped back onto my bad and continued with the ball.

"Come in." I said. Jake walked in.

"Hey." He said jumping on my bed with me.

"Sup?" I asked popping the 'p'.

"Nothing. I'm bored." He whined flipping on his stomach and having his face in a pillow. I laughed at this.

"Well you have to find something to do." I said. All of the sudden Jacob stiffened and stood up.

"We have to go. Collin and Brady phased. SAM WERE TAKING THEM!" He yelled down stairs.

"Alright go and take them extra clothes." He said.

"Already got that Sam. Gotta be faster than that. " I said putting the clothes in my mouth so I can phase. Jake and I phased as soon as we got outside because the boys were scared and probably alone.

You could hear their thoughts.

'Brady,w-what's going on?' Collin asked him.

'I don't know but all I got to say is. The legends are true.'

'You're right boys. The legends are true.' I said.

'And you are now part of my pack. I am your alpha.' Jake said.

'Jacob? Zoey?' Collin asked.

'Yes. Now think of you guys in human forms and here are some clothes cause you will phase back naked.' I said and walked to the woods to phase back and change as Jake helped them phase back.

"Alright boys time to learn." I said clapping my hands together. After two whole hours of teaching them with the help of Leah and Seth they got the hang of it.

Jacob got a call from Bella when we reached Sam's. us having wolf hearing we heard her. When he hung up he had a face of concern.

"We have to go. Now. Uh.... Brady Collin this is our hangout with the other alpha and his pack. Go make friends we'll be back." They said ok and we phased.

'What's going on?' We asked Jake.

'The Voulturi want Renesmee.' Seth bolted off as soon as he said that.

Leah chased after him. We all reached the Cullen household within minutes.

"Nessie? NESSIE!" Seth yelled. She vamp sped down to Seth. She's like 3 feet bigger.

"I'm right here Sethy." She said. He smiled and picked her up.

I grabbed Jake and led him upstairs.

"Bella,what's wrong?" Jake asked.

"The voulturi sent us a letter. They think Renesmee is immortal." Edward said.

"But she was born not bitten. She grows every single day." Bella snapped.

"So we prove to them that she's mortal. She has blood in her veins." Jake said.

Seth came up with Renesmee hiding behind them.

"They won't believe us. They need witnesses. With Irina seeing Renesmee flying up in the air they have all of the proof they need.

Crap.