All I Want Is You

Malika Pov

Hi my name is Malika Mahiri Barnes but it's pooh for short.Im 16 I'm Swahili,Jamaican,Irish,and Puerto Rican so I have a very light skin complexion.My eyes are green.I use to have dreds my father took them down when I turnt 10 so now I wear my light brown hair krinkley all the time cause it's so much of it I rarely straighten it.Im not tall at all so people like to underestimate me but my short assss will beat all you dutty gwals and bloodclats.Im very goofy but I have a short fuse.Im originally from Jamaica but I moved to New York at age 6 with my older brother mother,and father.Lets talk about my family.My mother is Puerto Rican and Irish her name is Emily Charcas Garcia Barnes.She is average height with long straight hair and she has green eyes.She works at Kings borough hospital.My father name is Kingston Hassan Barnes.He is Jamaican Swahili and is a dark brown color with black long dreds and he has light brown eyes.My dad has owned a business since he was 13.But I don't know exactly what he does.My older brother is Rashad Khalfani Barnes we're 10 months apart so we are in the same grade cause he started school late.We could be twins if we wanted too except Shad is darker than me.He is a light caramel color and has long dreds that touch his back with red tips.He has green eyes.An if told you that these hoes don't want my brother I would be lying.Sometimes these hoes be trying to act a fool and I gotta act up with they dutty pum pum asses.Enough about my family back to me.Im not dating anyone I am single but I do have the biggest crush on Rashads friend Passion.He is a star basketball player makes good grades and he is fine.But their is one thing wrong with him he acts like I don't exist and I heard he slangs rocks after school.He also has hoes I mean a lot of them at that.I don't have time for his life style.That all could change though.

Jamir Pov

Wasssup my name is Jamir Passion Hall but I'm known as Passion in the streets.Im tall and a dark caramel color and I have hazel eyes and I stay fly no lie and I'm 16.I live with my mama ,Tisha,and my baby sister ,Jamira.My father Jayceon was shot and killed in front of me in a drive by shooting when I was 13.My mother was still pregnant and it was hard for her to work so I started selling for my best friend's ,Rashad, father.Mr.Barnes was a little iffy about me selling cause he looked at me as one of his on when my pops died but after doing small delivery jobs he finally put me on the block when I was 14.Ive been making money ever since.I mean my mama is a nurse at the Kings borough hospital with Mrs.Barnes.She doesn't even know I'm in the streets she thinks I work at the store.If she found out that would be my ass.But anyway I'm a star basket ball and football player and I run track so you know your boy done had scouts watching him since freshman year.Me and my nigga Rashad has.Mane we some trill young niggas mess with us just might get killed young nigga ya hear me son.New York ain't got no competition for a fly young guy like me homie.I got all the hoes and I mean I got hoes fighting they best friends over me.Like my homie Shad says Mi loves the pum pum.But it's one girl I'll drop all the hoes for her name is Malika but from what her bro told me I'm not her type of guy to be with.So I want even give her the time of day really.Its hey and bye but I think I'm a put my Mack down and see what happens.You never know she may be my lil island girl.Ya feel me.

Jamir and Malika in the multimedia