Part 12

I'm gone sing to your girlfriend cause she like it

Okay now baby girl you know exactly what's going on

Yeah

Still searching for what you can't find and oh its been so long

Whoaa ohh oh

But you ain't got to tell nobody

I know what you feel inside

Come ride like a Maserati

I can be your man on the side

Yeah I love when your body on top of me

When I'm deep inside no stopping me

Imma hit it so good you'll be proud of me

We can do what you want but don't lie to me

Want you to know you're a

Blessing

Yeah baby girl you're a

Blessing

Want you to know that you are a

Blessing

Yeah baby girl your a

Blessing

The way you walk you got it

The way you talk you got it

The way you smile you got it

And you don't take shit from nobody

Blessing ~K.Camp

Jamir Pov

Pop pop pop pop I see them as the gunman shoots Malika.An I shoot him in his head that's when they spin off.

"Jamir.Ahhhhhhh!!!!"Malika says and falls to the ground in shock.Blood is all over the place.

"Pooh bae Malika come on your gonna be okay"I say picking her up she was in shock.

"Ahh shid.Who got shot.Its Pooh call 911!Travis and Shad come on.''I hear Manny yell coming down the stairs.

"Jamir I love you.Tell them I love them.It hurts so bad."She says and touched my face as a single tear falls.Then shuts her eyes.

"Malika don't this please Malika"I yell as tears fall.

"Somebody help me !"I yell and pulled up close to my face crying and kissed her.

''My fucking twin.Lika wake up mane!"Manny say crying.

"No no no Malika Pooh you gotta say something.Somebody help!"Rashad yells and drops knee level to me.

Travis is talking to a 911 operator crying.Mya and the girls come out and our hysterical.

"Ambulances are coming."She says pulling Shad into her cause he was crying.

I was putting pressure on her wounds the best I could but she was bleeding so bad.The ambulance arrive and inform us that I may have possibly saved Malika's life by putting pressure on the wounds I seen.They said if she is a fighter she may pull through.Travis rode with me and called their parents and I heard Ms.Barnes and their grandma yelling and crying.That just made Travis break down into tears.I mean I ain't never seen him like this.Temya drove Manny and Shad cause they were still off from everything.Shelly and Kelly rode with her too.Me I'm just tryna process everything.